Preseason - Game One - WPG @ TOR

does anyone know when the first cut down day is?

If you were Tburg...it was today.

What a load of ____.  

According to CFL.CA

First Roster Cuts – Sunday, June 14

Prior to 11:59pm ET on Sunday June 14, all CFL teams must reduce their roster to 65 players.

Final Roster Cuts – Saturday, June 20

As of 10:00pm ET on Saturday, teams are required to reduce their roster of players under contract to 46 active players (excluding 6-game injured and those transferred to the one game injured list). Three of the active players must be identified as quarterbacks and a team must carry a minimum of 20 National players. Also known as ‘Cut-Down Day’.

Will the chat room be active tomorrow night? My internet is slow up here in the Yukon, so I'll be listening to it on CJOB instead of streaming the game on TSN, but would still enjoy the extra insight/dialogue!

You live in Dauphin, Mb? It's so named because of a Uke on every corner.

One of the big reasons Hurl signed with us in the first place is because he would be given a chance to start here.  The Riders, who've seen Hurl daily for 3 years and had him as a starter for 5 games, don't see him as a starter.  Either they are wrong, or we are wrong, or it takes a different level of talent to be a Bomber starter than a Rider starter.

Or different scheme, different defence in general, different players around him...

But yea, you are right.. It's just a simple they are right or we are wrong...

Smh.

One of the big reasons Hurl signed with us in the first place is because he would be given a chance to start here.  The Riders, who've seen Hurl daily for 3 years and had him as a starter for 5 games, don't see him as a starter.  Either they are wrong, or we are wrong, or it takes a different level of talent to be a Bomber starter than a Rider starter.

Or different scheme, different defence in general, different players around him...

Smh.

It's the same defence in general.  It's Halls scheme in both Regina and Winnipeg.  So another fail for you.

One of the big reasons Hurl signed with us in the first place is because he would be given a chance to start here. The Riders, who've seen Hurl daily for 3 years and had him as a starter for 5 games, don't see him as a starter. Either they are wrong, or we are wrong, or it takes a different level of talent to be a Bomber starter than a Rider starter.

Smh.

It's the same defence in general. It's Halls scheme in both Regina and Winnipeg. So another fail for you.

It's well known that Chamblin took control of the Riders defense part way through the season.

So, if I can get logged into TSN and watch sportscenter on my computer, (using Shawgo credentials), will I be able to watch the game online? Or am I missing something?

I would think that would be the process ... There is no other way to log in.

So, if I can get logged into TSN and watch sportscenter on my computer, (using Shawgo credentials), will I be able to watch the game online? Or am I missing something?

You're good.  TSN should really clarify when something is streaming on their site available to all vs only available on TSNgo with passwords.