TC Report - Day Two

i would expect some cuts at RB. They all have been horrible except for flashes from Cameron. Buck better get his butt in gear and them going or our OL and QB will be pressured all season long.

This is hot nonsense. RBs have looked pretty good, to the point where its hard separating the starter and backup from the camp guys. Cotton, Marshall and Randle have all looked good. Even Anderson reeled off a huge run today.

i would expect some cuts at RB. They all have been horrible except for flashes from Cameron. Buck better get his butt in gear and them going or our OL and QB will be pressured all season long.

This is hot nonsense. RBs have looked pretty good, to the point where its hard separating the starter and backup from the camp guys. Cotton, Marshall and Randle have all looked good. Even Anderson reeled off a huge run today.

are you serious? considering they have looked terrible. our RB's are a weak part of the team right now. What can i tell you. you can think what you want. i'm telling the reality. Do not be surprised if we bring in a new RB soon. Cameron is our best RB of the bunch however.

Booch, any thoughts? :)

Any opportunity to get Bob Cameron back on the team should be taken.  It would be a PR bonanza.  Most of his quick cuts would have to come from his mitre saw though.

Just regarding the RB's. I think it's hard to judge them in Practice mode. I think the real test for these guys will be in the pre-season game(s) and we will see what happens then. Or i guess we will see 1 game and i suppose listen to another to see what happens next or heck listen to both if not going to the game in the peg. haha

If that player is legit, I'd imagine it's probably not someone who was in the CFL recently, maybe it's a potential NFL cut, maybe a Mulumba or Bilukidid or even Henoc, wouldn't that be something. I doubt it but... those would be the guys i'd be leaning towards. Maybe a guy who had a shot in the NFL but didn't really get a fair shot.. I dunno. Not many names come to mind, I don't think Tim Brown would be that guy. 

are you serious? considering they have looked terrible. our RB's are a weak part of the team right now. What can i tell you. you can think what you want. i'm telling the reality. Do not be surprised if we bring in a new RB soon. Cameron is our best RB of the bunch however.

You're providing absolutely, positively nothing to back yourself up. I hope you're banned soon. I won't be at camp to call you on all your BS consistently.

Not sure it's fair to judge running backs on practice, It truly is night and day between games and practices for running backs. We've seen many a running back look brutal or great in practice and then the opposite happens in the game when the lights are actually on. 

Heard a report that Tim Brown, recently released by the Lions, is close to signing with another team. Would be a great addition as a kick returner and provide the Bombers with a solid back-up running back. What does everyone think about this possibility?

I don't think he'd fit on our regular season roster unless we have a few injuries.  I think that's what he might have to wait for around the league, someone to get hurt.

You're providing absolutely, positively nothing to back yourself up. I hope you're banned soon. I won't be at camp to call you on all your BS consistently.

He shouldn't be banned because he has a different opinion than yours

I agree. The blatant trolling in numerous other threads and the blatant lies on here should do it.

Here is an itinerary of things I did not know about Chad Rempel.

Rempel played three years of university football with the Saskatchewan Huskies football team and was drafted in the third round of the CFL Canadian draft in 2004 by the Edmonton Eskimos, only to be released on June 5.

In 2005, Rempel was invited to the Hamilton Tiger-Cats' training camp, but was also released. Later that year, he joined the Winnipeg Blue Bombers as a backup wide receiver and special teams player.

On June 10, 2006, Rempel was cut by the Blue Bombers in training camp. Rempel was later signed by the Toronto Argonauts on August 2.

On March 22, 2009, Rempel was a member of Lyndon Rush's bobsleigh team that won the Canadian four-man bobsleigh championship in Whistler, British Columbia.[1]

Rempel was re-signed by the Montreal Alouettes on June 7, 2009. He was released on June 11, 2009. He re-signed with the Toronto Argonauts on July 20, 2009.

On April 7, 2014, Rempel was signed by the Bears.[2] He was released on August 18.[3]

On September 25, 2014, the Saskatchewan Roughriders signed Rempel to a contract.

Boy, a lot of miles on this guy. Odd that he doesn't stick, despite obvious talent.

You're missing what is quite obvious to some of us.

No.. He's not. He's deliberately being obtuse as this guy is of his ilk. IMO.

Im not trying to be rude here, but could you fill me in? Just seems like some people have a different opinion about players in TC so far. I don't see the problem, maybe I missed something

Im not trying to be rude here, but could you fill me in? Just seems like some people have a different opinion about players in TC so far. I don't see the problem, maybe I missed something

No, I don't mind.

Different opinions about TC is not what it's about for me.

That always happens and if this was golf, it'd be 'par for the course'.

It's the off the board comments about Buck Pierce as a coach and the subsequent rant about how the players ignore him.

It's about trying to put out there that there is a wedge at TC between the players.

It's about calling out the players for their work efforts.

How about his very unusual questioning and highlighting our new NI receiver?

It's about dissing a prominent poster in the chat room, and another, in a thread today.

I could go on, but I'd rather not.