RB/FB Christophe Normand (4th round, 33rd overall)

BigBlue

I know everyone looks good in a highlight reel but this guy did not go down on first contact and could pull away from defenders. He shed blocks on special teams and drove that one guy way back on return. Laval is not a bad place to pick up players either. Draft time is one of those times for optimism. There will be plenty of time for despair later.

Draft time is one of those times for optimism. There will be plenty of time for despair later.

A very good quote..worth repeating.

There is absolutely no reason to worry about "what might have been"...when in fact, we should be thinking "what can be".

Ask not what your draft can do for you, but what you can do for your draft.

Draft time is one of those times for optimism. There will be plenty of time for despair later.

There is absolutely no reason to worry about "what might have been"...when in fact, we should be thinking "what can be".

He who drafts last drafts best.

You would think that when the big red circle pops up on him right before the snap that the D might key on him a bit.

Yeah even with the Laval team telegraphing the play the D just never catches on. CIS football!

I was more surprised to see them playing without berets on and cigarettes dangling out of their mouths.  I am very disillusioned about Quebec football.

I still will assume that halftime consists of teams lounging on the grass with a baguette, a block of cheese, and some wine.

I still will assume that halftime consists of teams lounging on the grass with a baguette, a block of cheese, and some wine.

Those are the elementary school students who come to watch the games. You can tell that they are elementary school age kids because they smoke Players Light instead of Export A. The teachers are the ones smoking DuMaurier.

Those are the elementary school students who come to watch the games. You can tell that they are elementary school age kids because they smoke Players Light instead of Export A. The teachers are the ones smoking DuMaurier.

I would have thought teachers would be into Acapulco Gold.

A draft in the hand is worth two in the bush

A draft in the hand is worth two in the bush

Not in Saskatchewan. :D

Is this Kyle Walter's vision of Mr. Thunder?

gotta be fullback... 6'2 240 is not a RB in the CFL, usually not anyway... I remember someone saying in the draft chat that he could be a Rob Cote or Rolly Lumbala type player... which we need...

gotta be fullback... 6'2 240 is not a RB in the CFL, usually not anyway... I remember someone saying in the draft chat that he could be a Rob Cote or Rolly Lumbala type player... which we need...

About the same size of Patrick Lavoie 6.02 640 and Jerome Messam. 6.03 245.

About the same size of Patrick Lavoie 6.02 640 and Jerome Messam. 6.03 245.

I have to say, a 640 lb running back must take a while to get up a full head of steam, but once he does...