Patrick Neufeld extends contract through 2017

Mike

Good news when healthy he is a starter. On a aside was talking to buddy of mine this weekend that's works with a relative of Neufelds. He said before the trade all his family were big time Rider fans season tickets tons of merch from before Paddy join them. The trade pissed them all off swore off the Riders and will never cheer for them again all bought bomber gear.

Fringe NI player re-signed.  OK move.  

Still like the way Wally's decisive with the changes on his team.  Everyone, including the fans, know where they stand before the Xmas season is fully under way.  I'd hope the players and coaches already know where they stand on the Bombers and I'd like to know too.  I suspect the coordinators jobs are safe because Walters has moved on to re-signing fringe players.

That damn Walter's is doing nothing but signing our own players.   :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Wally's scorched earth approach is so much better  :o  :o  :o  :o  

That was for the impatient few.   ;)     You know who you are   

Patience is what lies in a hospital bed.  They're no damn good on a football field cause they got something wrong with them!

That damn Walter's is doing nothing but signing our own players.   :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Ya, I don't understand why Wally is doing what he's doing right now.  He should be copying us, because you just know how envious he is of all the success our system has enjoyed over the past couple of decades.

Talk about Wally all you want, his team is an absolute disaster right now.

Quite honestly, they've probably got to be feeling worse about themselves than any other franchise in the league right now and it's the exact same reason we struggled for a very long time - no QB, no OL, no hope.

Quite honestly, they've probably got to be feeling worse about themselves than any other franchise in the league right now and it's the exact same reason we struggled for a very long time - no QB, no OL, no hope.

I'd be surprised if at the end of 2015 season the Bombers weren't still looking up at the Lions.  Wally's teams are always competitive.

I'd be surprised if at the end of 2015 season the Bombers weren't still looking up at the Lions.  Wally's teams are always competitive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Calgary_Stampeders_season

He left Calgary a mess it took them 5 years to clean it up.

This Buono as a bulletproof football god nonsense...sure, if you choose to only remember the good years.

For personal reasons, I prefer to think that about the Riders.

Ya, I don't understand why Wally is doing what he's doing right now.  He should be copying us, because you just know how envious he is of all the success our system has enjoyed over the past couple of decades.

Some of you are so good at taking posts and cranking them around to fit your own agenda. Mine was directed at a few posters that feel that Wally's post 2014 season moves are gold compared to what the WBB's have done.   So far Wally has fired his head coach and told 5 roster players to go look for new jobs.       

I like this signing.

Bombers in 2014 with Neufeld: 6-2

Bombers in 2014 without Neufeld: 1-9

Not to say that Neufeld is the second coming of Nick Bastaja or anything, but he was an irreplaceable national starter in 2014.  We rotated six players through his position -- Goosen, Swiston, Hinse, Jones, Knapp, and Howard --  and none of them could step up and claim it as their own.  And Willy's downturn started right around the time Neufeld was hurt.

Patience is what lies in a hospital bed.  They're no damn good on a football field cause they got something wrong with them!

Actually patients lie in hospital beds.   Patience is what's needed when trying to rebuild a football team that has been seriously mismanaged for so many years.      

DON"T YOU GO USING FACTS TO BACK UP YOUR POINT!!!! There are people trying to make it seem like the sky is falling over here!!

Here's the deal - Wally will fix his problem, not sure the Bomber Brain Trust can do the same!

Here's the deal - Wally will fix his problem, not sure the Bomber Brain Trust can do the same!

or retire and leave some else to clean it up.