Props to the O-line

B-F-F-C

Daniles not bad at all, but Goossen was beaten pretty soundly more than once, but that's the price you pay to gain experience.

Exactly Brohm was getting the ball out faster than Willy, Marve runs better than Willy and and cotton found his holes in party because Marve helped open **** up and in part because he's just plain better than Grigsby. O-line wasn't really any different.

Daniles not bad at all, but Goossen was beaten pretty soundly more than once, but that's the price you pay to gain experience.

Exactly Brohm was getting the ball out faster than Willy, Marve runs better than Willy and and cotton found his holes in party because Marve helped open **** up and in part because he's just plain better than Grigsby. O-line wasn't really any different.

Exactly, with Marve's mobility the D couldn't focus on a single point of attack so that opened up everything for Cotton.  The O-line was never that bad, it was the protection they were trying to provide to the pocket on every play that caused most of the breakdowns.  Sad that Marcel couldn't figure this out earlier.

O-line wasn't great.. But was okay this game. One thing that troubles me is how slow the snaps are getting back. Hard to beat a blitz when the ball is moving slower than the rushers breaking through our line

It was beginning to look like they couldn't even be average...tonight they were at least that.

Marve made the Oline and Cotton look better.

Brohm made the Oline look better becuase of how quickly he made decisions.

The Oline is still is a major issue, although as of late I've been thinking.............. IMO Edmonton's Oline was worse than Winnipeg's last season and they look a lot better this year with pretty much the same talent, is that a credit to McAdoo and Himebauch ? If so are Winnipeg issues solely based on talent or coaching yet again or a combination of both ?

Marve made the Oline and Cotton look better.

Brohm made the Oline look better becuase of how quickly he made decisions.

The Oline is still is a major issue, although as of late I've been thinking.............. IMO Edmonton's Oline was worse than Winnipeg's last season and they look a lot better this year with pretty much the same talent, is that a credit to McAdoo and Himebauch ? If so are Winnipeg issues solely based on talent or coaching yet again or a combination of both ?

Consider that with Reilly EE already have the QB mobility that we witnessed for the first time tonight.  This makes the O-lines job easier and the attacking D's job harder.

Having a running back who actually understands how to find the gaps in zone blocking and get a few yards on his own was a nice change of pace.  Too bad we were out of the playoff running when we made that change, could have been a much different season offensively and a much simpler game for our QB had the change been made early in the season.

Didn't really see much difference in the play in the line.  Still pretty bad.  Goosen looked awful in particular.  Brohm got rid of the ball quickly and Marve evaded a few sacks.  That one play where he evaded the D-lineman , ran towards the sideline and threw  the pass along the sideline  to the receiver for the first down just before he ran out of bounds was a thing of beauty!

I liked what I saw out of Daniels. Goosen I think will be okay, just having 3 Canucks there changed the defence for the better as well. Everything changed with the mobility of Marve, and that I think made the line and Cotton look better. That being said the big boys did open up some sweet holes for Cotton to run through, was really nice to see. 

I liked what I saw out of Daniels. Goosen I think will be okay, just having 3 Canucks there changed the defence for the better as well. Everything changed with the mobility of Marve, and that I think made the line and Cotton look better. That being said the big boys did open up some sweet holes for Cotton to run through, was really nice to see.

A lot of those holes have been there all season it's just Grigsby didn't see them (poor vision) or he hesitated to long and the holes disappeared.