FNF - Montreal @ Ottawa / Sask. @ Edmonton

Mr Dee

Rod Black is ridiculous but we all know that. Definitely makes watching the games tougher. Scares me as i Think we get black calling our game tomorrow. :(

Easy solution. Go to the game live.

Would love too but... got things to do until about 430. Can't make it to as many games as i've wanted too. Family and Life get in the way of going to games at times. 

Rod Black is ridiculous but we all know that. Definitely makes watching the games tougher. Scares me as i Think we get black calling our game tomorrow. :(

Easy solution. Go to the game live.

Would love too but... got things to do until about 430. Can't make it to as many games as i've wanted too. Family and Life get in the way of going to games at times.

I hear ya man.. Wife works craaaaaaaazy schedule and forward drive and our two year old is all encompassing.. Hope to bring her next year to some games tho..

That's it. You've ruined my anticipation of watching the game tomorrow. I'm gonna have to sync the tv to OB's broadcast and be 2 minutes behind all game.

The CFL Gamecast says that Joey Elliott was targeted on a pass near the end of the 1st quarter -- is that for real? Are the RBs so hard-up for receivers that Elliott is out there running routes?

USA's head would've exploded if that pass had connected for a touchdown.

Just trying to channel his inner Andy Dalton.

Burris hurt, out in the last 3 minutes, get crushed and then leaves the game, refs call a penalty for roughing only after seeing burris not getting up. Not sure i like that call, call the penalty not the "injury" to the qb... Did seem like a bit of late hit or head shot but refs fault for not blowing it dead and now ottawa gets stuffed on 3rd and 1, hand off in shot gun, loses yards. Christ. 

After watching most but not all of the game, i don't understand how Montreal keeps winning but i can definitely see how Ottawa keeps losing. 

These guys are playing up the Expansion team factor too much, Don't think some/most/all of the mistakes Ottawa are making to lose these games is because they are an expansion team. It's because of coaching and just mental lapses, how can u blame a bad snap on them being an expansion team? Veteran Gott to Veteran Burris. Flubbed.