Depth Chart - Riders @ Bombers

TrueBlue

I'd also like to start 6 NI's on offence. I really think Thomas is a weak link out there at DT... Anderson and Turner together full time would be something else... This has been bugging me all year

Starting Romby when we have such severe ratio problems is really annoying. Hell, I'd be starting JFG over Romby AND Kelly at this point.

Watson and Pontbriand are our only ball carrying offensive players that can hit hard, so, 

I hope they use Pontbriand as a receiver somewhere,  as they did on one play the other day. One play where he hammered a db.

I would like see him pound the bleep out of a few  sask players.

Some posters have been asking for a hard running ball carrier, we already have one. Lets use him more, shut some of those guys up.

Bet he'd love the opportunity.

Watson and Pontbriand are our only ball carrying offensive players that can hit hard, so, 

I hope they use Pontbriand as a receiver somewhere,  as they did on one play the other day. One play where he hammered a db.

I would like see him pound the bleep out of a few  sask players.

Some posters have been asking for a hard running ball carrier, we already have one. Lets use him more, shut some of those guys up.

Bet he'd love the opportunity.

I'd love to see Pontbriand get the ball more.

Depth chart indicates we'll have the same game day lineup as last week...so we'll be lining with 3 Nationals on D again for every defensive snap...targeted positions again are at DT, field corner, and WIL linebacker..Thomas, Bucknor, and Sherman...they can rotate with other Nationals...but can't be swapped out with an International if it means there will be less than 3 Nationals on the field...theoretically they could have 2 National D linemen on the field at the same time.,.and then swap Sherman out with an International..but I haven't seen that kind of combination this year...

6th O lineman will again be Hinse

DI's will be

Unamba

Anderson

Kromah

Stoudermire

Hope this lineup on D can eliminate the huge mistakes they made last week...particularly Washington missing deep drops in zone coverage and the front seven getting lined up correctly...

Looking forward to seeing continued growth and improvement from this squad...still wondering why Unamba draws in ahead of Sears...Sears is equally good if not better on ST's than Unamba...the primary and perhaps only edge Unamba has over Sears is that he's been healthy for every game...

I'd also like to start 6 NI's on offence. I really think Thomas is a weak link out there at DT... Anderson and Turner together full time would be something else... This has been bugging me all year

Anderson will see a decent amount of snaps. They have a good rotation the DL.

If Romby is no good, why does Mike O like him? 

also, Kelly had some great plays early in the year. Long pass completions. Everyone loved him for a week or two.

I don't like that Moore is hurt so much, but what can you do about that.

Do you think Kuale is good as well? 

Not many tackles, don't remember seeing him make too many plays, remember him going offside, but I can't   say if he's doing what they want him to do. I guess you can only tell what the coach thinks by who plays, who doesn't play, and by what position players  they bring in. have not brought in a linebacker yet.

I just have an AWFUL feeling we're gonna get pumped ugly tomorrow. Last year I was pretty confident SK wouldn't win both games. If we are even close to a normal roster, then I think we win it going away, but with this roster... Terrified.

I just have an AWFUL feeling we're gonna get pumped ugly tomorrow. Last year I was pretty confident SK wouldn't win both games. If we are even close to a normal roster, then I think we win it going away, but with this roster... Terrified.

If Milo shanks a few tomorrow and Sask's ST continues to underperform, we could pull this off...

I do like our OL especially if Knapp stays on the roster as our TE option

Bryant and Kelly need to pick up their game, both seem to be running weak routes - Sask could start bringing TBrack a lot if we don't connect deep early

Finally a 100 yard game for Kohlert?