LDC Injuries

gbill2004

No complaints about the way O'Shea's turned the team around or his winning percentage so far.  I'm happy we signed him, but...  His 'What Me Worry' schtick got lame months ago.  I've stopped watching his press conferences because there is no information being given out.   Injured players are 'not that bad' or 'a week away' or 'I don't know'.  Problems like our run defense aren't problems.  Losing streaks aren't losing streaks.  Winning streaks aren't winning streaks.  Big games aren't big games.  He won't even say who the starters are.  Personally, I'd like some actual honesty and no, that doesn't mean throwing players under the bus.

Waaaaa....you're not getting what you want...

Was there any update on Nick Moore? Losing him as well as Wild would be extremely bad. 

If we lose Moore and Neufeld still not good to go... I hope they start Feoli-Gudino instead of Bryant to at least give us some ratio flexibility. That will enable us to add Cotton as the 2nd Imp RB or perhaps Bolton.

What does it matter what he says? You've already pretty much said you are only going to believe the things he says that fall in line with your own beliefs. Anything else will be dismissed as rhetoric.

I prefer a coach who entertains through the product on the field and not his press conferences.

Welcome to the current age of sports...

Exactly. I've seen O'Shea hand out information in his pressers before and if TBURGESS has agreed with it, he clings to it with fact. If he doesn't agree with it, he views it as spin and dismisses it.

What's the point in the coach being honest if you're only going to believe what you want anyways? The way he handles the media is great.

Was there any update on Nick Moore? Losing him as well as Wild would be extremely bad. 

If we lose Moore and Neufeld still not good to go... I hope they start Feoli-Gudino instead of Bryant to at least give us some ratio flexibility. That will enable us to add Cotton as the 2nd Imp RB or perhaps Bolton.

I agree completely. I think the roster spot could be used a little more efficiently than adding Cotton to the roster, but there's no reason for Bryant to play over JFG.

I agree completely. I think the roster spot could be used a little more efficiently than adding Cotton to the roster, but there's no reason for Bryant to play over JFG.

He didn't.  Romby did not dress last game and JFG did, although I can't recall him having any balls thrown his way.

No updates/tweets from today's practice yet?

Bombers practice schedule says there's no practice today.  I suspect it might be one of the unadvertised practices though today.  O'Shea has done a couple of those already this season.

I thought there's a practice. I probably looking at the wrong date.

O'shea didn't come here to please the media and the fans.

His mandate is to turn around this football team and win games.

Still have  a lot of works to be done but so far it's good.

Some fans are pleased by wins.  Others need a healthy dose of calamity to enjoy life.  Reassurance that the sky is falling.

IOWT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sorry.  It's a reflexive reaction to the idea that if you support a person that all their decisions are correct.  OShea is not infallible and his decisions are not beyond examination.  Mack was not all bad.  OShea is not all good.  (he's been pretty close so far though)

Start two Canadians on the line... we're not getting much push anyway

Get Sears back in the lineup

We don't need to start two Canadians on the line to get Sears back in...we just need the coaches to decide that he's better than Dunn and re-install him at the SAM L'Backer position, (I think Etch calls it the dime).

Other side - Sherman is in Sears' spot.  There are ratio implications with re-inserting Sears.

Lost in all the injuries is that if Wild can't go they will need a long snapper.

Not just missed in long snapping and linebacking, he has been a dominant cover man playing from the longsnapping spot and contributes excellent tackling on other team's returners.  He's around the ball just as much as Unamba on cover teams.

O'shea didn't come here to please the media and the fans.

His mandate is to turn around this football team and win games.

Still have  a lot of works to be done but so far it's good.

Some fans are pleased by wins.  Others need a healthy dose of calamity to enjoy life.  Reassurance that the sky is falling.

IOWT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sorry.  It's a reflexive reaction to the idea that if you support a person that all their decisions are correct.  OShea is not infallible and his decisions are not beyond examination.  Mack was not all bad.  OShea is not all good.  (he's been pretty close so far though)

Start two Canadians on the line... we're not getting much push anyway

Get Sears back in the lineup

We don't need to start two Canadians on the line to get Sears back in...we just need the coaches to decide that he's better than Dunn and re-install him at the SAM L'Backer position, (I think Etch calls it the dime).

Other side - Sherman is in Sears' spot.  There are ratio implications with re-inserting Sears.

There is no ratio issue if we put him on in place of Dunn.  I didn't realize they had Sears at WIL but I looked at the depth chart from the first game...you're right...last year towards the end of the year we had him at SAM...that's where I thought he and Banks were slotted during training camp...I still think he's a better fit at SAM than Dunn.