Any updates on Willy's hand?

They'll keep it on the hush until they have to make their final roster decisions. Most of the media will try to utilize the power of observation to see if there's any swelling on Willy's hand. Don't think the Bombers can win in Montreal with Marve and Brohm behind center - even if T. Smith isn't much of a QB for Als.

I'd love to see Marve in a game - but only if we have it well under control. I like what Willy is doing but that play looked nasty on his hand. I'd have preferred if he broke a bone as then at least you have a time line, muscle/tendon related you just don't know. Hopefully all it needs is ice and rest ;)

We can win in Mont. with Marve OR Brohm. Prefer Willy though but all is well with Bryant Turner back in the lineup. Turner can beat the hell out of the Als. all by himself. And anyone questioning my take, I'll suggest it's about as accurate as Nasty Nates. lol

We got to do better on our OL or we will have no Willy, this reminds me so much like last year.

Somewhere with someone's team there must be a hidden Canuck.

You have got to be kidding...our O line is much improved. Guess you didn't pay too much attention when Greaves got hurt, and then January for a spell.

We got to do better on our OL or we will have no Willy, this reminds me so much like last year.

Not even so much as having a finding another Canadian .. It's about better protection overall and keeping Willy healthy and upright. We haven't exactly faced dominating front sevens the last two weeks and Willy has taken a bit of a beating.

As far as I'm concerned, after considering the ratio .. the best five guys play .. I'd hate to ruin a young quarterback's confidence because he can't trust the guys in front of him .. beyond that I'd hate to see a shoulder destroyed because we aren't able to protect our passer .. We're seeing injuries take their toll on Lulay .. We've already watch Khari's career end prematurely because we didn't protect him in the pocket ..

So, Billy Peach is a National & sitting on Calgary's practice roster. Why haven't we picked him up? He'd start for us.

It's weird that with all the teams that are even more desperate for OL help than we are ... BC, Hamilton, Edmonton ... you'd figure someone would make a move to get Peach.

When was the last time a CFL team raided another team's practice roster?

Not even so much as having a finding another Canadian .. It's about better protection overall and keeping Willy healthy and upright. We haven't exactly faced dominating front sevens the last two weeks and Willy has taken a bit of a beating.

As far as I'm concerned, after considering the ratio .. the best five guys play .. I'd hate to ruin a young quarterback's confidence because he can't trust the guys in front of him .. beyond that I'd hate to see a shoulder destroyed because we aren't able to protect our passer .. We're seeing injuries take their toll on Lulay .. We've already watch Khari's career end prematurely because we didn't protect him in the pocket ..

Lulay hurt his should running for a first down...not getting sacked by lack of protection

Willy's hand injury was because he hit it on another guys hand or helmet, what the heck can the oline do about that? that is a fluke "injury" that we see happen quite often in the CFL and NFL for that matter. Swear to god, 2-0 and you read some posts on the forum here and if you didn't know any better, it's like we are 0-2 and have got killed the last 2 games. 

Peach might step into our OL if Greaves is injured, but he wouldn't otherwise.

OL is doing very well, nothing is coming through A and B gaps through 2 games and they've only played 2 games as a unit.  That is very good.  If teams are sending more than 4 or 5 and sending halfbacks, that's not on the OL.  Backs and receivers need to pick up those blitzes if that is the protection call, and Willy is sometimes going to get hit or be under pressure when teams blitz.  

I feel some may be underestimating the ottawa dline also, they are pretty good actually. Really, Ottawa isn't some pushover, they played pretty well, they will win some games this year, oline has played pretty good the first 2 games so far so really can't really complain too much about the oline. Last year our quarterbacks had half a second to throw the ball, not so much this year. 

Agreed that our oline has looked good. The sacks last game were coverage sacks or due to Grigsby not picking up the extra guy. Willy had plenty of time to get rid of the ball on several of those sacks.