Riders unveil their new barn

http://www.riderville.com/video/index/id/96339

http://newmosaicstadium.com/

Its a beautiful design.  Reminds me of IGF a bit with the roof though Regina's covers one of the end zones as well and is "open" on the other end.  Flashy and fancy.  Hopefully the end result is very similar.

Agreed, it is a very nice looking stadium.   Wish them luck with the construction and hopefully don't go through what we did here in terms of delays, budget, wind, etc

Looking at that stadium again with that one section wide open, wonder what effect that will have on the wind in a late fall game

I would assume they'd build it in such a way that its not open to the prevailing winds but that could be a concern.  I believe the other end zone has open throughways on either side of the "roof" also so that might be the outlet for any winds.  I would assume that open side is also used for temp seating for Grey Cup's etc.

It's a nice looking building for sure, I will say this though, all these buildings look pretty sweet on paper but in reality, they may end up looking similar to the "drawing" but it will never ever be 100 percent exactly like the drawing. It's still a beauty though. Just saying i wouldn't expect it to look like it does on paper. Looks more like a soccer stadium to me but i still like how it looks.

Not bad, thought it would have been more enclosed though, but oh well. I'm sure that Regina has already learned from a lot of the Blunders that occur over here and having HKS a part of the process was a smart move from them as well.

It's a nice looking building for sure, I will say this though, all these buildings look pretty sweet on paper but in reality, they may end up looking similar to the "drawing" but it will never ever be 100 percent exactly like the drawing. It's still a beauty though. Just saying i wouldn't expect it to look like it does on paper. Looks more like a soccer stadium to me but i still like how it looks.

I have a picture of the proposed IGF stadium that I found in the old stadium during demolition.  It's a pic of the SE corner looking NW and the finished IGF doesn't look anything like what it does in the pic.  The walk up gates were all supposed to be enclosed in glass and not just a metal fence.  The brick work on the exterior is a different colour.  They have some funky covered area in the pic.  I under stand it's an artist rendition and not meant to be exactly what it will look like in the end.  I'm sure the one in Regina will be somewhat similar to the drawings but won't be exact.  I'm still curious on how that will be built for the proposed amount and not go over.....we shall see!

why are the seats different in the uncovered endzone?

the architect got bored probably... but in reality, upon closer inspection, it almost looks like those seats are bleachers or temp seats, perhaps not there all the time. It's hard to tell but it does look like it very well could be temp seating. That's what it looks like to me, again tho, you can't really zoom in so it's tough to see for sure but... does look very temp seating ish. Perhaps only for large events.