Riders unveil their new barn

I hate the Riders so much but... let's give credit where credit is due. They are building a beautiful stadium. Meanwhile in the richest city as well as province in Canada the Tories & the Oilpatch are too cheap to build a much needed new stadium for the Stampeders. Calgary has shitty facilities. It's a joke. 

I hate the Riders so much but... let's give credit where credit is due. They are building a beautiful stadium. Meanwhile in the richest city as well as province in Canada the Tories & the Oilpatch are too cheap to build a much needed new stadium for the Stampeders. Calgary has shitty facilities. It's a joke. 

Calgary could build a new stadium if they really wanted to, trouble is with Edmonton building a brand spanking new hockey arena Calgary gets that inadequate feeling and is going to focus on a new arena so that Edmonton doesn't outright win the long cock competition. 

17, we have Nenshi as our mayor here as you know. I don't think that guy ever played even 1 day of any sport in his life. I'm sure he hates sports. There's now way that he'd push a project like a  new stadium. Then we had the Wicked Witch Of The West Alison Redford as Premier who looked & acted like she hated sports as well. Of course that ***** hated everything & everyone other than stealing money from provincial  taxpayers for her daughter & expensive trips. Lastly, we have no one here to  take a project like this by the horns & get it done. 

That stadium looks terrible, it looks like a big hole in the ground.

But they did want a stadium representative of Regina, didn't they?

http://youtu.be/ljegAo3Sq5E

The sad thing is, it could be better than the Cowboys stadium and I will NEVER go. 

I can not stand that city. Don't even like to drive through it. 

I love driving thru it to either Winnipeg or Calgary depending on the direction. The Husky station on the East side of town has a great washroom. 

17, we have Nenshi as our mayor here as you know. I don't think that guy ever played even 1 day of any sport in his life. I'm sure he hates sports. There's now way that he'd push a project like a  new stadium. Then we had the Wicked Witch Of The West Alison Redford as Premier who looked & acted like she hated sports as well. Of course that ***** hated everything & everyone other than stealing money from provincial  taxpayers for her daughter & expensive trips. Lastly, we have no one here to  take a project like this by the horns & get it done. 

I don't really buy that... Nenshi is focussed on getting the massive sprawl this city has gone through under control, there is a lot of things that the burbs need taken care of and rightly so before they can put too much energy into a new stadium. It's just part of the reality of this city growing as fast as it has. Someone in the private sector needs to take the bull by the horns to get a new stadium in this city. They do need one, and before too long they'll need one badly. Mcmahon is really showing its age. I just really think the focus is going to be on the arena first because Edmonton is getting a fancy new arena and Edmonton can NOT have anything better than Calgary. 

The sad thing is, it could be better than the Cowboys stadium and I will NEVER go.

Too bad that you have so much hate. Winnipeg is a great city, always have a great time when we go there.

17, we have Nenshi as our mayor here as you know. I don't think that guy ever played even 1 day of any sport in his life. I'm sure he hates sports. There's now way that he'd push a project like a new stadium. Then we had the Wicked Witch Of The West Alison Redford as Premier who looked & acted like she hated sports as well. Of course that ***** hated everything & everyone other than stealing money from provincial taxpayers for her daughter & expensive trips. Lastly, we have no one here to take a project like this by the horns & get it done.

I don't really buy that... Nenshi is focussed on getting the massive sprawl this city has gone through under control, there is a lot of things that the burbs need taken care of and rightly so before they can put too much energy into a new stadium. It's just part of the reality of this city growing as fast as it has. Someone in the private sector needs to take the bull by the horns to get a new stadium in this city. They do need one, and before too long they'll need one badly. Mcmahon is really showing its age. I just really think the focus is going to be on the arena first because Edmonton is getting a fancy new arena and Edmonton can NOT have anything better than Calgary.
I'll take it one step further and say that their giant F*** You to Edmonton is a giant arena/stadium project up by McMahon that is mostly funded by oil interests...

That is the best news I;ve heard so far this morning. One less Manitoban in Saskatchewan... we have WAY too many here as it is.

Too bad that you have so much hate. Winnipeg is a great city, always have a great time when we go there.

Well, he's obviously teasing you and the others from Saskatchewan that come to this site.  Then again, maybe not.

That stadium looks exactly like IGF... it really does. Not much points for originality there. But it should look nice when done. Just not exactly original. 

IGF isn't original.  It is the same design as the Seattle Seahawks stadium, just scaled down.  More so then SK's design is to IGF.

Seattle-Seahawks-Stadium-02.jpg

640x380_cropped

seastadium2.jpg