Riders unveil their new barn

Mark's a teacher....his colony farms, but I don't think he does, personally.........do you, Mark?

Not per se, but I'm closely connected to the guys out in the fields.  I help with making hay, vegetable harvest, yard work, etc.

And also play pac man at the same time ^_^.

But whatever you do, don't back up into that sheet with the hole in it.

Mark's a teacher....his colony farms, but I don't think he does, personally.........do you, Mark?

Not per se, but I'm closely connected to the guys out in the fields.  I help with making hay, vegetable harvest, yard work, etc.

Naw, mostly mod Rider fans on MBB.

Like I believe this- most Saskatchewanites haven't evolved opposable thumbs as yet. :P

Like I believe this- most Saskatchewanites haven't evolved opposable thumbs as yet. :P

He was talking about Mark.  COMON!  What were you thinking!  You're better then that.  Now shake it off and get back in the game!

He was talking about Mark.  COMON!  What were you thinking!  You're better then that.  Now shake it off and get back in the game!

I just got off the combine...would you bloody stop talking about me behind me back?

:P

• 1 month later...

I believe this was done by the same studio which faked the moon landings.

I agree 4 cranes ? Come on ........

They probably pull out those 4 cranes for everything.  Building a Walmart, raising a barn, etc...

It's not like they have anything better to do.