CB Stephon Morris

Mike

I like Suber and all, but no one can say that his height doesn't hinder him.  Heck being that short hinders any DB.

We just can't have too many midgets back there.

being tall can also hinder a db because trust me, tall people in general don't have as much quickness as short players in general. It's just physics. I don't care how tall they are if they can cover. Sure all things being equal taller is better but if the short guy can cover then by all means play him. It just blows my mind how many people continually crap on Suber just because he's a shorter player, there have been a ton of great dbs in the CFL who are short. 

5'10" is about the minimum for the position. Physically, there should be little difference between players at this level, so giving away 2 inches is a big deal.

Suber has proven to be a good tackler but id' rather not have to rely on him chasing down bigger stronger receivers all game.

The good DBs that you want on your team are the ones who can make up for their smaller size and use it to their advantage.  Their just as quick off the ball, and sometimes have just as good of an ability to make a play at a jump ball.  They can be underestimated by their opponents too.