I love you all.

White Out

Heartbreak only matters when you aren't a casual. We aren't a casual fan base, we don't abandon our team when **** hits the fans. A lot of you are veterans of the 29 year plague, and know that the heartbreak last night stings because we love our team and province. 

I am grateful to be a part of a fan base like ours that cares, is committed, and loves our team We didn't become obnoxious pigs with success like the rider fans did, and we didn't abandon our team to half empty crowds when the going got tough like whats happening in Alberta.

I tried to get this message across last night and maybe it was too soon or too poorly written. The raw emotion of last nights loss stung. But I want you to know that to all my fellow Bomber fans, you should keep your head high because you're part of something bigger than all of us individuals, greater than the sum of our parts. Our profession is Blue. We will be back next year and I can't wait. Enjoy the off season and I love and appreciate you all and I will always be Winnipeg no matter where I am.

Edited by White Out

24 minutes ago, White Out said:

Heartbreak only matters when you aren't a casual. We aren't a casual fan base, we don't abandon our team when **** hits the fans. A lot of you are veterans of the 29 year plague, and know that the heartbreak last night stings because we love our team and province. 

I am grateful to be a part of a fan base like ours that cares, is committed, and loves our team We didn't become obnoxious pigs with success like the rider fans did, and we didn't abandon our team to half empty crowds when the going got tough like whats happening in Alberta.

I tried to get this message across last night and maybe it was too soon or too poorly written. The raw emotion of last nights loss stung. But I want you to know that to all my fellow Bomber fans, you should keep your head high because you're part of something bigger than all of us individuals, greater than the sum of our parts. Our profession is Blue. We will be back next year and I can't wait. Enjoy the off season and I love and appreciate you all and I will always be Winnipeg no matter where I am.

ted-lasso-thank-you.gif

6 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

The sun will come up today and again tomorrow.  The sting will fade but this one hurt more than last year.  The love fest for Montreal during the pre-game show was sickening and when that happens, bad things happen and it played out again.

The way it played out in the last few minutes summed up quite accurately how it can be as a lifelong Winnipeg Blue Bomber fan. I really did think we were going to win until that last second touchdown by MTL.

7 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

The way it played out in the last few minutes summed up quite accurately how it can be as a lifelong Winnipeg Blue Bomber fan. I really did think we were going to win until that last second touchdown by MTL.

One of my Keys to the game was whether or not the Als could generate offensive points- I said to my nephew that, if the Als can do that- we're hooped.  

After that TD to begin the second half, I gave him that "see... here we go" look and prepared him for the worst.

45 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

One of my Keys to the game was whether or not the Als could generate offensive points- I said to my nephew that, if the Als can do that- we're hooped.  

After that TD to begin the second half, I gave him that "see... here we go" look and prepared him for the worst.

Yeah but we still kind of had it. Second down and 18 to go out of fg position that really was an ought to have been the end of it for the als 

Edited by White Out

Was at the game last night, I was telling the wife about how buzz and boomer used to absolutely wail on the green drop. A guy behind us overheard us and pulled out his 88 grey cup ring, and let me & my young one try it on. He had some sort of admin position with the bombers back then, not exactly sure. Anyways, last night stung but I am proud to be a Bomber fan, lots of good old boys in blue and gold in the crowd last night. F*CK the Als & F*CK the riders & F*CK everyone else, GO BLUE

Edited by Pickle Rick

17 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Was at the game last night, I was telling the wife about how buzz and boomer used to absolutely wail on the green drop. A guy behind us overheard us and pulled out his 88 grey cup ring, and let me & my young one try it on. He had some sort of admin position with the bombers back then, not exactly sure. Anyways, last night stung but I am proud to be a Bomber fan, lots of good old boys in blue and gold in the crowd last night. F*CK the Als & F*CK the riders & F*CK everyone else, GO BLUE

You misspelled Argo's. 🙂

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Amen.

• White Out changed the title to I love you all.

Thanks for a great season guys. This website and our bombers has been my most visited site since I was 14 years old. I'm 31 in January!

I've grown up ( and continue to) grow up with a lot of the same posters since I signed up almost 17 years ago (wow!)

Sorry just surprised myself typing that out. 

Anyway in my rambles what I meant to say is through the debates, differences, and strong personalities, this website has been a staple of my childhood and adult hood. 

There will be another bomber grey cup in the future. I have a feeling well be back soon 

I'll see you all during free agency. Taking some time away from the emotional roller coaster that is our beloved football team