I love you all.

White Out

1 hour ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

I still thought you should have started our Grey Cup GameDay thread... no disrespect to @SpeedFlex27, but you have a good record this year!

Now that I think of it......you're right! This cup loss wasn't on a terrible defensive game, this one is all on @SpeedFlex27.

I'll get the pitch forks and torches, you get the kerosene....he leaves the village today.

Edited by Nolby

11 hours ago, Piggy 1 said:

For therapy, I took my smoker apart ,and cleaned it. The smell of cured bacon is amazing therapy.

Yeah, keep playing what ifs over and over in my head. Its gonna sting a while.

But Osh and that smirk will be back next year ,thinking were idiots..........

If you need a bit more therapy and are near the GTA East...

28 minutes ago, blue85gold said:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Looking forward to reliving what could have been this season and scrutinizing every little change going into next year.

At least Bilbo came home with a ring! 😂

On 2023-11-21 at 11:17 AM, Nolby said:

Now that I think of it......you're right! This cup loss wasn't on a terrible defensive game, this one is all on @SpeedFlex27.

I'll get the pitch forks and torches, you get the kerosene....he leaves the village today.

To make matters worse for me, I tested positive for Covid on Monday & have been sick all week. I missed Thanksgiving with my family in Portland this year. 

10 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Thank you. Tuesday to Thursday was the worst. I was knocked flat on my back with fever, chills, muscle aches. sore throat & deep cough. Slept a lot. Felt a little better Friday & a big rebound day on Saturday. Think I'm over the worst.

Don't count on it. I've had all the symptoms you have, plus a few more thrown in for good measure, for over a month now. The symptoms tend to come and go and you're never quite sure when its over.

12 hours ago, Tracker said:

Don't count on it. I've had all the symptoms you have, plus a few more thrown in for good measure, for over a month now. The symptoms tend to come and go and you're never quite sure when its over.

I'm feeling pretty decent now. Cough is gone. Decongestion getting better. No fever. I'm still extremely tired but considering how I felt a few days ago, I seem to be doing okay. Hopefully, I don't have a relapse.