Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!

SpeedFlex27

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Listen, if you know me... You know this isn't my kind of music. But completely unbiased... I thought she had a great voice and it was fun upbeat pop music. I'm stoked for the people that like her sound.... I'm stoked for women of non-traditional beauty to be represented on such a big stage. I loved it and am stoked for her and her fans to get this moment!

No guy on this site could get her GF to piss on them if they were on fire. 

So she wins. I’ve never heard of her either. 

13 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Listen, if you know me... You know this isn't my kind of music. But completely unbiased... I thought she had a great voice and it was fun upbeat pop music. I'm stoked for the people that like her sound.... I'm stoked for women of non-traditional beauty to be represented on such a big stage. I loved it and am stoked for her and her fans to get this moment!

My point was a genuine concern for her health. She's a young woman massively overweight. She's young enough still that she may or may not have a lot of health issues like diabetes, high BP, cholesterol, arthritis, etc, But give her 10 years if she doesn't do anything. I remmeber Mama Cass Elliott who barely made it into her 30's when she died of a massive heart attack. I don't care what she looked like. She had a great voice. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

7 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Bunch of extremely average men complaining about a bigger girl. Would never be said if it was a dude performing. Not surprising in the least. Also, the vocals are live but the music is pre recorded (for this stuff and awards shows)

"Bigger girl". You mean fat. If it was a dude you'd have no problem just saying "fat".