3 stars plus hh ldcraptastic

wbbfan

I mean tbh we had won 6 against them in a row. We were bound to lose one eventually, LDC was bigger for them, as the season series is on the line. The fact there was only 1 turnover against us, and they got the surprise onside, to me shows they knew the only way they beat us is on gimmicks and gadgets.

I'll be more pissed of they lose next week at home.

32 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

1 Brady  didn’t get nearly enough Carrie’s but was our offense for 3 quarters 

2 Demski did it all

3 biggie  couple big gap fills two sacks 

hh the big woli td catch  

awe that’s dirty, the head butt heard round the world. 

Biggie had a good game mostly but he did whiff on Morrow on that play down to the 1 in OT. 

1 Brady O 

2 Demski

3 Holm/Nichols played well on the inside 

HH Dobson tossing a Rider on the Prukop TD like he weighed nothing 

Dirtiest piece of **** award to Pete 

59 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

What...other than bias...prevented a flag from being thrown immediately? And then leaving him in the game?

That was just way beyond reasonable.  It was almost like he believed he'd get a way with it. 

Even the Rider teammate standing near, when the head butt happened, thru his hands up & looked @ Robertson with a "what the hell bro".

8 minutes ago, Bomberman said:

Even the Rider teammate standing near, when the head butt happened, thru his hands up & looked @ Robertson with a "what the hell bro".

There’s a good video of it on Twitter. I was at the game so I saw him do it, but didn’t see much after… it’s Micah Johnson who immediately was dumbfounded. Unbelievable stupidity.

Another Labour Day Classic, another good Bomber team making it look like they are the bad team. Been there, done that. Riders did enough stupid **** to allow us to get the W. We still didn't. No excuses really.

Collaros seems to be a bit off. Underthrew a bunch of deep balls. Overthrew Schoen in the endzone. We need more out of our MOP.

Defense was the defense except for a couple plays where we gave them big chunks of yardage by misplaying the ball. Not super smart. Dolegala made some clutch throws. But just like against the Lions they look inches from being picked off.

Special teams I think is where we have the most worry. We can't cover kicks for ****. Should we have been looking for some upgrades there rather than relying on some of the old guard? Need some young legs. This lost us the game more than anything

9 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

There’s a good video of it on Twitter. I was at the game so I saw him do it, but didn’t see much after… it’s Micah Johnson who immediately was dumbfounded. Unbelievable stupidity.

But then in the aftermath was beaking off like the rest of the rider trash...

28 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

17 minutes ago, Booch said:

But then in the aftermath was beaking off like the rest of the rider trash...

Yeah, to me it looked like Micah was trying to say Zach took a dive (hence the WTF reaction)  rather than being disappointed by what Robertson did.

Brady - Always on, give him the rock more

Wolitarsky - TD to get us back in it, probably makes the grab in OT if the ball doesn't get tipped (that's the thing about balls tipped at the LoS... we'll never know)

Holm - Coverage so good it draws challenges, and a TFL to boot

HH - The fans for sticking it out and repping the good guys til the bitter end

3 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

This game has left me in a sour mood. I'm still angry about it hours later. Zero yards passing in the first quarter??? Like WTH??? I never would have believed it had someone said that would have happened before the game. Inexcusable with our receiving corps..

Shoen had a pretty rough start, honestly to me the officiating has let dbs hit him a ton when he’s defenseless, with no calls, and it could be getting into his head.

7 hours ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

Shoen had a pretty rough start, honestly to me the officiating has let dbs hit him a ton when he’s defenseless, with no calls, and it could be getting into his head.

The officiating is pathetic.....apparently there's open season on qbs' ...I've noticed a lot of dirty uncalled crap on us ....that has to stop 

Brady.......the guy is all heart and continues to impress

Woli/Demski......some nice grabs and good production

Biggie /Jefferson......good effort and were around the ball a lot

The pathetic award (I know doesn't exist) but if it did it would have to go to our non existent special teams on punts....The opposition starts on the 50 yd. line we take the ball on our 30....I though Osh was heavy into the special teams on this club....sure ain't showing much.....The kick coverage is pathetic at best....Have to turn that around

7 hours ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

Yet they’ve called it on BA enough to actually change his game. 
The inconsistency is maddening. 

12 hours ago, bigg jay said:

Yeah, to me it looked like Micah was trying to say Zach took a dive (hence the WTF reaction)  rather than being disappointed by what Robertson did.

thats kind of how I saw it as well...especially withhow he acted afterward and was yapping off

1 hour ago, Stickem said:

Brady.......the guy is all heart and continues to impress

Woli/Demski......some nice grabs and good production

Biggie /Jefferson......good effort and were around the ball a lot

The pathetic award (I know doesn't exist) but if it did it would have to go to our non existent special teams on punts....The opposition starts on the 50 yd. line we take the ball on our 30....I though Osh was heavy into the special teams on this club....sure ain't showing much.....The kick coverage is pathetic at best....Have to turn that around

yeah...been brutal...he has even addressed it as such...yet continue on with it sucking hoping it will get better.....and its game 13 now....and its not......he even daid in hi presser... "NOT WORRIED ABOUT ANYTHING UNLESS WE LOSE"...what a lame attitude, as there been issues for weeks and weeks...but winning glosses over them until they snowball and u are screwed

Osh is now heavy into rewarding and favoring guys he likes...and "work hard" is his reasoning...well everyone at pro level should be, so thats a lame answer....to go with a lot of his smug lame answers

Thomas...Kolo...Kramdi...Jackson...Mcrae....Briggs and Mauro in rotation....Bennett....there 7 guys right there who get the Osh love and lota play time at expense of other better players, cause Osh "likes" them....and it's gotta stop...Yeah we are i first place...whoopty do, but its not from awesome coaching...It's from an awesome core of guys, who get worn down throughout the game...and as season rolls on...will see more results like this...Ottawa...Last yr Grey Cup....

And looking totally unprepared and lifeless in so many games this year in first half....again....Coaches get your **** together...and make guys earn that spot....too many "rewards" going on here....for a first place team and an apparent elite team...we have a pile of players who wouldn't've make the roster of half the teams in the league...and thats pretty pathetic considering there are some real bad teams

31 minutes ago, Booch said:

thats kind of how I saw it as well...especially withhow he acted afterward and was yapping off

yeah...been brutal...he has even addressed it as such...yet continue on with it sucking hoping it will get better.....and its game 13 now....and its not......he even daid in hi presser... "NOT WORRIED ABOUT ANYTHING UNLESS WE LOSE"...what a lame attitude, as there been issues for weeks and weeks...but winning glosses over them until they snowball and u are screwed

Osh is now heavy into rewarding and favoring guys he likes...and "work hard" is his reasoning...well everyone at pro level should be, so thats a lame answer....to go with a lot of his smug lame answers

Thomas...Kolo...Kramdi...Jackson...Mcrae....Briggs and Mauro in rotation....Bennett....there 7 guys right there who get the Osh love and lota play time at expense of other better players, cause Osh "likes" them....and it's gotta stop...Yeah we are i first place...whoopty do, but its not from awesome coaching...It's from an awesome core of guys, who get worn down throughout the game...and as season rolls on...will see more results like this...Ottawa...Last yr Grey Cup....

And looking totally unprepared and lifeless in so many games this year in first half....again....Coaches get your **** together...and make guys earn that spot....too many "rewards" going on here....for a first place team and an apparent elite team...we have a pile of players who wouldn't've make the roster of half the teams in the league...and thats pretty pathetic considering there are some real bad teams

Yup, I said the same thing in an earlier post. Grey Cup, Ottawa, Riders game are all eerily similar in how we lost. Add in a few where we got lucky (Calgary missed field goal this year, Calgary drop in the end zone last year), and we are developing a pattern of folding in close games.

Is there any evidence of a single person in the media asking about our kick coverage? Or the roster decisions? Nobody is holding this staff accountable, and they seem blinded by their own past successes.

I remember a quote from Walters years ago, before all the success, where he was asked during the season why he had brought in players at certain positions where we didn't appear to be struggling or in need. His answer was something like "whenever you have a chance to improve even marginally, you take it, and if you keep doing that it all adds up in the end". That attitude seems to have left the club completely and for the life of me I don't understand why.

The headbutt to Zach and certain rider fans reactions are just exactly what's wrong with sports in general. Because just because u are a fan of a team doesn't mean headbutting a qb is ok and it seems there is a long list of inbred hick rider fans who thinks that it's ok cuz Zach took a dive.  Replay clearly shows its a cheap shot. 

5 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Yup, I said the same thing in an earlier post. Grey Cup, Ottawa, Riders game are all eerily similar in how we lost. Add in a few where we got lucky (Calgary missed field goal this year, Calgary drop in the end zone last year), and we are developing a pattern of folding in close games.

Is there any evidence of a single person in the media asking about our kick coverage? Or the roster decisions? Nobody is holding this staff accountable, and they seem blinded by their own past successes.

I remember a quote from Walters years ago, before all the success, where he was asked during the season why he had brought in players at certain positions where we didn't appear to be struggling or in need. His answer was something like "whenever you have a chance to improve even marginally, you take it, and if you keep doing that it all adds up in the end". That attitude seems to have left the club completely and for the life of me I don't understand why.

Yup... exactly...we lucked out a couple wins as well...and seemed to have stopped trying to continually be better....

26 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Either the media like Ed Tait works for the Bombers so he'll just write fluff & feel good stories on the Bomber website or the one or two media left covering the team are so afraid of asking the tough questions & lose their media accreditations that they don't hold the coach or GM's feet to the fire with tough questions or scathing articles like we used to see years ago with the Tribune's & later CJOB Jack Matheson or the Free Press Don Blanchard. They'd be all over the way Osh manages the roster or why he decided to concede two singles yesterday. Alas, we get none of that today.