Tickets for Bombers-Als Game

I have two tickets for tonight’s game I cannot use. Upper deck west side 45 yard line row 1. They are yours for free (plus parking pass if I can transfer it) to the first interested person who can answer the following trivia question:

Who holds the Blue Bomber record for most receptions in a single game?

5 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

I might have a couple I could send someone when I get confirmation on our numbers today.  Also, I agree that the first row in the upper deck is the best we have had them there since the new stadium.

I would love to take my new girl friend!! We made plans to watch the game at my place and I’m going to BBQ for her which is perfectly fine but I most certainly wouldn’t say no to surprising her with game day tickets! 

4 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

DM your email address 

Good on you, JPan! 

1 hour ago, MOBomberFan said:

Those are some primo seats! I absolutely love front row upper deck... Since the days of section 8a directly above section S. Front row upper deck is hard to beat. East side is best tho 😛

Was an east sided for 30+ years at Canadinns. Started on the east side when the move to IG Field happened, found the sun a bit glaring higher up in the upper deck. Every year they offered me an upgrade, and I always pushed to get as close to row 1 as possible, and one year asked if by chance they had anything first row on the west side. They did and I grabbed them, pretty much directly across from my old east side (row 2) seats. Fantastic view of the Bomber bench, not as insanely loud as the lower bowl. 

1 hour ago, MOBomberFan said:

Those are some primo seats! I absolutely love front row upper deck... Since the days of section 8a directly above section S. Front row upper deck is hard to beat. East side is best tho 😛

Is there less leg room in the first row? I thought I heard that as a complaint when the stadium first opened.

I do like the upper deck though. I'm in row 3.

1 hour ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Is there less leg room in the first row? I thought I heard that as a complaint when the stadium first opened.

I do like the upper deck though. I'm in row 3.

Alas the only time I've sat front row balcony at the new stadium was for AC/DC and I never sat once haha... sadly, when season ticket seat selection came around, my seats (relative to where they were at the old stadium) were long gone... I was not happy, but that's decade-old history now

4 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I have two tickets for tonight’s game I cannot use. Upper deck west side 45 yard line row 1. They are yours for free (plus parking pass if I can transfer it) to the first interested person who can answer the following trivia question:

Who holds the Blue Bomber record for most receptions in a single game?

Craphonso Thorpe?

How about who holds the record for the most Jet sweeps in a game?

33 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

So just to give some context to the record, Goodlow entered the last game of the year against Calgary in 1981 with 85 receptions. Dieter Brock targeted him all day long to get him to 100 receptions for the year. The 15 catches that day and 100 in a season were both league records at the time. 

and I was there to see it live!

8 minutes ago, Sard said:

Curious if you ever have an issue with standing water in the 1st row?  I'm up at row 14 and would like to get lower, but I seem to recall seeing puddles in that first row after a good rain.

We did have a problem at first but told them and they lowered the drain a bit.