SNF Stumps versus Als

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

One of the things the producers need to work with Lapo on is ending so many statements with "....right...?" It's a bad crutch that he needs to be broken of. It's really bad.

hey if we've learned anything from Lapo it's that he won't change and will remain flawed. 

I didn't watch the game tonight, but when LaPo joined the game a few weeks back with Forde and whoever for a few series.     He was absolutely awful and incredibly uncomfortable doing the color.  He was also quiet and kind of monotone and boring.   Towards the end it was less awkward but for the first 80% he was bad.    Hopefully it's all nerves and after getting comfortable he does better.   What he wants to say is quality,  his delivery was just really bad.   

10 hours ago, Mark F said:

yup.... maier is bad. 

but dickensen screwed his own team with his bad challenge.

Makes decent reads and delivers, but serves up a terrible throw about 1 out of 4. With a lesser receiving corps, he would have more incompletions. Begelton made some superb grabs.

8 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

Lapo's pretty good... RIGHT. He has an interesting take... RIGHT. He knows what he's talking about... RIGHT. It's incredibly annoying to hear right at the end of each sentence... RIGHT.  

8 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I'd say nerves.

6 hours ago, GCn20 said:

Lapo was very good tonight. He will get better. Definitely his niche.

1 hour ago, 3rdand1.5 said:

I would listen to Lapo over Suits any game.

Dicky threatened changes would come...well that didn't work I guess he will make changes 

Funny that Faj is a top QB in the East...I mean Kelly is running away with the top for now, but who would thought that

Yup...Lapo once he polishes it up...goes over the film on his first time doing it...will get better....he explained things well...what players/coaches see, and how they try...or should try to attack was really good and easy for even the new fan to grasp...as opposed to Suitors ramblings...incorrect info....totally wrong explanations and almost zero worthwhile insight....I think Lapo may have found his true calling now...he should stick with it

as for the bolded part...the dumber...slightly less hate-able brother made change threats last yr too...I think with the discipline issues and then reneged on it...lets see what younger whiny bro does....the shots of him on the sidelines all cranky/confused and irritated was just glorious tho haha

12 hours ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Sometime in mid February, Im going to look back and remember how I spent a beautiful summer Sunday evening watching this barffest. 

Somewhat enjoyed watching receivers make chicken salad out of chicken excrement.

Just now, rebusrankin said:

I know you don't like Lapo but do you hate him that much?

yea no doubt....why wish that on anybody, he's a great guy....just not a good HC...and an all to predictable OC.....Maybe they can hire Suitor??....that be his dream job hahahah