Week 7 - E(l)ks @ Blue Bombers - GDT

JCon

15 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

This game should tell us what we need to know about the caliber of the members of this team.  Will they be world beaters or the rented mule?  I'm looking for a big bounce back game as these guys should have something to prove to the league, fans and themselves!

they should also be playing to prove they deserve their spot in the starting lineup as well

Just now, TBURGESS said:

I'm agreeing with what most folks are saying, but it's the freakin' Elks.

thing is, I don't think the RBs with Crum are much better than the LOLk's.... and we saw what happened last week. I don't have faith that the Bombers are guaranteed a win over anyone. I believe we CAN BEAT anyone, but this team is also super capable of losing to anyone, including the LOLK's.... I would be in no way shocked if we lost tonight. 

Just now, Noeller said:

wait - so we think Gray was the problem, now? I thought it was Neufeld that we hated? I am a bit lost....

The entire inside of the ol. Neuf has been toasted. Gray too. Gray should be the 6th ol in the heavy set. He’s great on that edge. Dobson, Eli etc aren’t good at that. 
 Eli in at C is the big win we need. 

1 minute ago, JCon said:

Get your cowbells ready...

His first touch goes for a td. Bell time! 

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

wait - so we think Gray was the problem, now? I thought it was Neufeld that we hated? I am a bit lost....

I had no issues with Neuf so to speak...was center....but also if a guy was struggling in a game all for an in game swap...if anything just to let him see things from sideline

40+ points tonight

6 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

The entire inside of the ol. Neuf has been toasted. Gray too. Gray should be the 6th ol in the heavy set. He’s great on that edge. Dobson, Eli etc aren’t good at that. 
 Eli in at C is the big win we need. 

Agree Gray is great out on the edge or in space. Super athletic. 

Dobson more beef in the middle.