2022/2023 Off-Season (League/Non-Bombers-specific News)

Noeller

7 hours ago, Tracker said:

Anthony Bennet seems kind light- gonna have to be hella quick to make the team.

For sure light and the oldest guy in the class. But if he was 250lbs and younger he’d an either been nfl bound or in the first picks. 

Just now, White Out said:

Hey some questions.. 

Is grand Beach swimmable as soon June 10th? Or that lake near the north of the city... Crap can't remember the name. Also is it possible to rent a cottage near grand or is there no reliable website like air bnb for it? 

You are wildly in the wrong forum and thread...yikes. 

Your first question is weather dependent. Your second question (Bird's Hill) is also weather dependent. And your third question, yes there is AirBnB or VRBO for cottages in the East Beaches. Tons for rent. 

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

You are wildly in the wrong forum and thread...yikes. 

Your first question is weather dependent. Your second question (Bird's Hill) is also weather dependent. And your third question, yes there is AirBnB or VRBO for cottages in the East Beaches. Tons for rent. 

Hey it's for my family trip for the Bombers home opener!

28 minutes ago, White Out said:

Hey some questions.. 

Is grand Beach swimmable as soon June 10th? Or that lake near the north of the city... Crap can't remember the name. Also is it possible to rent a cottage near grand or is there no reliable website like air bnb for it? 

I live on the Netley system that feeds in to Lake Winnipeg and on the weekend with a strong North wind we still had chunks of ice being pushed back past us. Swimmable in that the ice will be gone is likely, warm enough for an old fart like me? Doubtful. As Noeller said AirBNB, VRBO or even Kijiji for rental spots. Birdshill is only camping, no cottages.

1 hour ago, bigg jay said:

Damn that sucks. Both those kids looked real good in limited play last year. Really wanted to see both develop. 

with the weather hitting plus 20 this week as long as it stays warm ish the beaches should be good by then. Love both those spots. 

3 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Please start your own thread on this. 

2 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Yeah, maybe I was a little harsh...

off season rules still in effect imo. As long as we keep the rookie camp, tc and regular season threads clean. We are super close to that point which is fantastic. 

On 2023-05-02 at 8:22 AM, Wideleft said:

Someone hacked your account.

lol. Take what I say over on the political forum with a grain of salt. I like playing devil's advocate on a thread that would otherwise be pretty one-sided.

Edited by GCn20