And so it has come to this...

bluto

2 hours ago, Mark H. said:

There were several BC bounces...last week...

Are you including the two failed challenges... which should have been successful.

Cuz... that is the argo bounce I am dreading... no holding calls on a mugging enabling a argo punt return td... or MBT throwing lights out because he has ages in the pocket because of muggings on the d-line... or blatant push offs to get that 35 yard touchdown... and all those types of "argo" bounces... because you know- need to be relevant in toronto.

That would gift me with a new TV- cause the old one will have a remote through it. 

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

The refs will try to give the game to Toronto just like they did with BC last week and the Gap last year.

My whole section audibly burst out laughing when BC had 0 penalties called against them and the bombers were about at #4, and Grant got blown up out of bounds 5 seconds too late and the Bombers got called for a phantom illegal block. 

Thankfully O'shea has the team prepared overcome all these atrocities of fairness that keep "randomly" happening.

Edited by Dr Zaius

3 minutes ago, BagBlieBulls said:

**** the Argos and their miserable fans. Worst run team in sports. Looking forward to seeing you losers buy another championship off of other teams hard work in another  5 years after 3 years of sub .500 football 

In other words, congrats!

To: The Bomberfans of Morning Big Blue

CC: The various other CFL fans here

First I'd like to offer my most genuine congratulations on your 3rd straight Grey Cup appearance and having been the best team in the league over that period of time. Although the talk of a "dynasty" may have tailed off for now, knowing the standards that your Head Coach holds himself and his team to, I have every reason to make your club early favorites to be West Champions again next season and then the talk of an O'Shea Dynasty may resume.

Secondly my thanks to all of you who've forwarded congratulations. It's been a good morning for me and I know that your own has been not quite so good. So with that in mind, I really appreciate the sentiment especially knowing that you're still feeling the sting of last night.

To those of you who took the opportunity leading up to the game where you were solid favorites and felt secure enough in that to shittalk me, my team and my home both publicly and privately I say this: sit yourself down and have a word with yourself.

I could go through the game and why it is that the Argos won and the Bombers lost and I'm happy to do so if anyone wants to see my takes on it, but honestly that feels like coming into your house and spiking the football. So the most brief summation I can put on it will be thus: The Argo Bounce is real.

You'll get 'em next season.