Bombers Extend Zach Collaros

Rich

6 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

That’s what we said about Harris. Money is always a factor, Demski isn’t coming back for free. 

What's great about our current situation versus years past is how we are able to attract players to stay or come on over. 

I will enjoy this to its fullest while it lasts.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I also have this fear of Toronto in the GC because we've never beaten them in the big game ever (I think that's what Bluto said last year) so I'd prefer to play anyone else, frankly...... I just don't like that stat.

What Bluto said is true. However, the last time the Bombers and Argos met in a Grey Cup was 1950! I'm no fear and I highly doubt the the Bombers have it either.

8 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

That’s what we said about Harris. Money is always a factor, Demski isn’t coming back for free. 

How can you even compare the two? Demski is younger & in his prime. He's not trying to squeeze one last big payday out of Walters. He'll get what he wants because he's an impact player. There's no question about his durability like Harris had. Demski's signing would be a priority whereas Harris wasn't. Totally different. 

57 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Are some of you STILL worrying about other teams?  It's not 2012 anymore guys, let it go.  We're the cream of the crop now, so the only team that can beat us is us. 

I do agree but single elimination games will always worry me. Give us a best of three and I’ll bet my house on the Bombers every time.

1 hour ago, WBBFanWest said:

Are some of you STILL worrying about other teams?  It's not 2012 anymore guys, let it go.  We're the cream of the crop now, so the only team that can beat us is us. 

People worrying about run defence - yet neither of the teams in the WSF have shown any ability to stop our offence- even with our backup in. 

Yeah...i also not concerned about what happened in games earlier in the yr..we will see a different defense and how they go about what needs to be done

And as was stated...our offence seems to have had no issues moving and scoring points against both CGY and BC...so we play a clean game all.around..I see no reason we lose...especially at home

16 hours ago, 17to85 said:

I'd be a bit concerned about the Bombers facing Harris in the playoffs to be honest. We know what that guy can do when he is pissed off...

Could work the other way, Maybe it would fire up Brady Oliveira to prove once & for all that the Bombers made the right choice with their decision to move on from Harris. Especially, if they played each other head to head in the Grey Cup. 

8 hours ago, Fatty Liver said:

I'd like to see the Bombers lock him up before the end of this season, if he gets to F.A. he may be able to play Walters for an extra $50k. I believe his agent is Andrew Harris.

Looks like players are locking into 2 or more years with the 50% guarantee on salary.