Whatever week this is - Non B2B Champs games

Geebrr

Listening to LaPo asking fans & media to give terrible HC's like him "three years to fix it" was pathetic. He won 4 games in his tenure as HC in Ottawa with the team showing little signs of improving. Then he says that Dickenson & O'Day in Saskatchewan time to fix things there as well? These loser coaches like LaPo just don't get it. STH's are leaving in droves. They don't get three years if they're not getting it done as q HC. Mgmt has no choice but to make a move or fans will quit watching. 

LaPo just stay away from the Bombers. 

58 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Toronto at least is playing Kelly who looks good. At worst he's helping me in fantasy.

Davis is horrible.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

23 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Embarrassing.

Honestly ******* embarrassing. This is our only broadcaster, they are mostly garbage, they don’t even try. 

He has 800 yards and way more TDs than any of these guys and has missed 5 games. Not on the list. 

Edited by Geebrr

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Listening to LaPo asking fans & media to give terrible HC's like him "three years to fix it" was pathetic. He won 4 games in his tenure as HC in Ottawa with the team showing little signs of improving. Then he says that Dickenson & O'Day in Saskatchewan time to fix things there as well? These loser coaches like LaPo just don't get it. STH's are leaving in droves. They don't get three years if they're not getting it done as q HC. Mgmt has no choice but to make a move or fans will quit watching. 

LaPo just stay away from the Bombers. 

Davis is horrible.

I think Sask is a different situation because they've been close to contenders and they're regressing. Ottawa hasn't been able to scrape themselves off the bottom just like we had to. I agree with him that Ottawa needs stability. But they also need the right coach. Lapo talking about it was cringe and sour grapes.

note to TSN:

La Police, on the panel.... he should have one of those laminated play call sheets, and hold it up over his mouth while he makes his comments.

this would make a more natural feel. maybe a challenge flag, when he disagrees.

Edited by Mark F

40 minutes ago, BBlink said:

I think Sask is a different situation because they've been close to contenders and they're regressing. Ottawa hasn't been able to scrape themselves off the bottom just like we had to. I agree with him that Ottawa needs stability. But they also need the right coach. Lapo talking about it was cringe and sour grapes.

How stupid is it to have LaPo on the panel so soon after being fired. He'd be perfect next year as an analyst but not now. AND LaPo's commenting on his old team. The only one who really brings something to the table on that panel is Dave Naylor & he's part time. 

21 minutes ago, Booch said:

He looks bitter sitting there when others are talking 

It's too soon. he shouldn't be on the panel. The decisions that TSN makes are mind boggling. 

4 hours ago, BBlink said:

O'day never fixed the OL & could have done it. Instead he throws $275,000 at a cancerous receiver like Williams. Dickenson made bad behaviour inconsequential. There was always an excuse. No discipline. By the time the Riders HC & GM got it under control the season was lost. LaPo thinks those 2 deserve another season together???

Edited by SpeedFlex27

I think that the Lions have painted themselves into a corner by intimating that Rourke can play and play well. So- they have to have him start the game for a couple of series and then announce that he, despite a heroic effort, has re-injured himself in a way not related to his foot injury. 

1 minute ago, Tracker said:

I think that the Lions have painted themselves into a corner by intimating that Rourke can play and play well. So- they have to have him start the game for a couple of series and then announce that he, despite a heroic effort, has re-injured himself in a way not related to his foot injury. 

I predict he leaves the WSF due to an injured epidermis.