Weak (week) 15 Non Back-to-Back Champions games

Geebrr

16 hours ago, Noeller said:

Ya our D has been shredded for a lot of yards this year... Just not many points. 

It has been predicted in this forum that the sloppy defence would cost us sooner or later, and it has come to pass. Coaches are supposed to burn the tapes of a game like this. I'm burning my PVR.

BC wasn’t winning out with any QB but certainly not with the QB they have now.

11 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Watched the post-game interview with Vernon Adams who cam across as a humble personal who gave credit to the rest of the team. Nice. I hope he does well but the Stamps have lost not a step with Maier.

I think he is as fake as it comes 

11 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Watched the post-game interview with Vernon Adams who cam across as a humble personal who gave credit to the rest of the team. Nice. I hope he does well but the Stamps have lost not a step with Maier.

Maier doesn't look like the most nimble qb out there but he gets the job done. All he really lacks is experience. I think Dickenson would be crazy to go back to Mitchell. 

On 2022-09-18 at 3:17 PM, Geebrr said:

BC wasn’t winning out with any QB but certainly not with the QB they have now.

I think he is as fake as it comes 

100% 

On 2022-09-18 at 3:10 PM, Booch said:

Nor do I...not with Vaj...

I think they are good enough to slide through the remainder of the season keeping 2nd spot and host Calgary in the west semi. But I don’t see them winning that game. Little  on being a threat to take first.

I do think that the west semi might be the best game of the play offs and the winner will easily be better than the Toronto defaultonaughts in the east. 

16 hours ago, wbbfan said:

100% 

I think they are good enough to slide through the remainder of the season keeping 2nd spot and host Calgary in the west semi. But I don’t see them winning that game. Little  on being a threat to take first.

I do think that the west semi might be the best game of the play offs and the winner will easily be better than the Toronto defaultonaughts in the east. 

I would love for BC to play a nice, domed home game in Vancouver.... throw the ball up 40 times... everyone is nice and warm, having a great time... then have to come to Winnipeg and play in -20...  😏