Weak (week) 15 Non Back-to-Back Champions games

Geebrr

Just now, Mark F said:

twice Redblack receivers made business decisions. banks hit the dirt, another guy ran out of bounds to avoid contact.

defence is still fighting, but lapo side has quit.

Behar not fighting for extra yards. Would be nice if we could pry Acklin away from them to bolster our receiving core.

2 minutes ago, Tracker said:

This amount of points off turnovers has to be a CFL record. LaPolice should be prepared to hand in his keys on the way off the field tonight.

I suspect he might be relieved. guy looks lost.

his team stinks.

Edited by Mark F

6 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

He has emotional issues as well. His mental health is fragile as glass. He suffers. We laugh. I get it as it's pro sports & a rivalry. Doesn't make it right. 

Its not a matter of laughing- more like pitying someone who is trying to pretend that he can do a job that he is emotionally unable to do, yet he keeps trotting out there. The Riders are doing him no favour by keeping him on the field- the damage that can inflict on him has the potential to affect the rest of his life.

1 minute ago, Tracker said:

Its not a matter of laughing- more like pitying someone who is trying to pretend that he can do a job that he is emotionally unable to do, yet he keeps trotting out there. The Riders are doing him no favour by keeping him on the field- the damage that can inflict on him has the potential to affect the rest of his life.

I doubt if the Bomber fanbase pities the guy.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

1 minute ago, Saidin said:

Bring Darvin back!!!  Or Acklin!

Yup. Time for a fire (the coach) sale for the RedBlacks.

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

Man, what a terrible season for Adams. He might just pack it in.

Damned few decent players on that team look good enough to trade for a 5th round draft pick. Its that bad.

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I doubt if the Bomber fanbase pities the guy.

True, and if you think that the rest of his team doesn't snigger at him when he is out of earshot or nearly so, you would be wrong. That is soul-destroying.

7 minutes ago, Saidin said:

Bring Darvin back!!!  Or Acklin!

I would prefer Nate Behar- he is not only big and talented, he is a gamer.