Weak (week) 15 Non Back-to-Back Champions games

Geebrr

1 minute ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I’d take a Grey Cup winning co-ordinartor back. Good players make good coaches. So said O’Shea himself. And if he wants LaPo back, I’d trust his judgment over yours 7 days a week and twice on Sundays. 

Ehhhhh….this is where coaches - even the good ones - get themselves in trouble.

Hire the guy you know, keep the same players rather than try to upgrade.

I would not want Lapo back here either.

8 minutes ago, Saidin said:

Sooo who do we want to win this game?

I don’t think it matters. Just rooting for a good game.

9 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I’d take a Grey Cup winning co-ordinartor back. Good players make good coaches. So said O’Shea himself. And if he wants LaPo back, I’d trust his judgment over yours 7 days a week and twice on Sundays. 

We may not have a choice between him and Pierce. There will opening for at least three head coaching positions and if Perce chooses to apply, he would have to be considered.

2 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Stick around long enough you're bound to be a Grey Cup winner sooner or later. Llapo is a lose no matter how much you want to fanboi over him because he sounded smart on tsn.

8 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Stick around long enough you're bound to be a Grey Cup winner sooner or later. Llapo is a lose no matter how much you want to fanboi over him because he sounded smart on tsn.

I’ll never get why the hate of him is so personal for some of you here. Like you want him to fail and revel in it. And root for him to get fired. It will happen and is part of the game, and his record shows he’s not a head coach, but the glee some post  about his inevitable demise makes no sense to me. If people are bitter about the time he was here and didn’t deliver a win, it should have washed away in 2019. If he had a big character flaw like he beat his wife, quit on a contract and walked out, was demeaning to the media or fans, or got busted for drug use I might understand it. Why is your hate so personal?

16 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I’ll never get why the hate of him is so personal for some of you here. Like you want him to fail and revel in it. And root for him to get fired. It will happen and is part of the game, and his record shows he’s not a head coach, but the glee some post  about his inevitable demise makes no sense to me. If people are bitter about the time he was here and didn’t deliver a win, it should have washed away in 2019. If he had a big character flaw like he beat his wife, quit on a contract and walked out, was demeaning to the media or fans, or got busted for drug use I might understand it. Why is your hate so personal?

Have to say it's tough to consistently win without a qb. Just ask Belichick.

Edited by bryan35

32 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I completely agree. It's over the top.

Edited by GCn20

11 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

If you can honestly watch the team that Lapolice has built from scratch over two years in Ottawa and say you want that guy near a professional football team anytime soon you’re deranged.

He’s got a 10 year minimum sentence at TSN to cleanse from this **** show he’s created.

The guy can’t coach QBs.  You can’t hand over a team or an offense in any level of football now to someone who can’t coach QBs.

2022 Masoli was his 2010-12 Buck Pierce.

35 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Oh I don't hate Lapo, I'm just not going to let people get away with gaslighting people about his ability.