Back 2 Back Champs @ Back 2 Back Losers: The Week Of Thread

Noeller

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Has Cole seen any snaps on D yet?  I haven’t noticed him out there, but I forgot to specifically look for him last week…. Might have been a bit too focused on the beer.

He was in during the later stages of the Banjo Bowl .. both he and Cadwallader were getting some reps at WLB

22 hours ago, Stickem said:

AND when the rest of the league sees shite like that going on over there, it's no wonder they're viewed like they are....And IF I see another shocked look on Dickie boys face after a deserved penalty call goes against them, I'm going to puke

That's my 2nd favorite Dickie face of all, both him and his brother. The 1st favorite is the Dickie head throw back signifying defeat.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

^^ Couture on the roster, but still backing up Kolankowski.... interesting. 

Working him in slowly I would think.

Just now, Noeller said:

they referred to Evans as "healthy enough" for this week and I actually LOLed... "healthy enough" isn't good enough against this D, I don't think.... *knocks on wood*

especially when I am sure he has recurring nightmares about facing us....man....it almost looked like he was gonna cry....we may have single handedly ruined him

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

they referred to Evans as "healthy enough" for this week and I actually LOLed... "healthy enough" isn't good enough against this D, I don't think.... *knocks on wood*

Speaking as someone who has separated my throwing shoulder, dislocated my non-throwing shoulder and a mere slo-pitch player, I can say that you are in for a world of pain if you don't throw the "right" way.  Arm goes numb and pain shoots across and down your back.

Not that Dane necessarily had either of those maladies.

4 minutes ago, Wideleft said:

Speaking as someone who has separated my throwing shoulder, dislocated my non-throwing shoulder and a mere slo-pitch player, I can say that you are in for a world of pain if you don't throw the "right" way.  Arm goes numb and pain shoots across and down your back.

Not that Dane necessarily had either of those maladies.

I totally dislocated my left shoulder like 21 yrs ago...still isnt right and will give me issues...so coukldnt imagine a throwing arm being 100 percent by any means yet...if ever if u dont do your healing and rehab to the letter