Back 2 Back Champs @ Back 2 Back Losers: The Week Of Thread

Noeller

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Geebrr said:

Just Dylan Wynn doing dirty **** in the pile. 

Never seen CStrevy that mad 

I was JUST about to post this. Wife and I rewatched the '19 GC recently, and I was reminded again of what a giant *****-nozzle Dylan Wynn is. Strev gonna kill a *****...

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

I was JUST about to post this. Wife and I rewatched the '19 GC recently, and I was reminded again of what a giant *****-nozzle Dylan Wynn is. Strev gonna kill a *****...

I love that you watched the 2019 GC recently 😂

May watch the 2021 GC tonight 

Just now, Wideleft said:

I didn't mind Strevy kicking him and getting the penalty at all.

You could tell that Strevy was mad at himself for doing it, but I doubt anyone was actually mad at him for doing it. 

I wasn’t 

46 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

Interesting to see Darby in for the Cats.  

auditioning for a trade back to his home lol

and yeah Wynn is just as dirty....watch a run in the 2021 Grey Cup when Harris was taken down after a run in a big scrum...Wynn totally with intent plopped down into the pile/tackle and tried to give Harris a Hammer style club to the face when he was down on ground...he's a giant p.o.s too

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

Is Shiltz even healthy enough to properly play?   Are we going to see the 3rd stringer and if so  Over/Under 5 sacks? 

Over. Dark side is evans daddy. 

ba back and couture on as a reserve. Huuuge. Couture starting will be Nice next week I presume. 

just getting guys back will be power shift big. If ba is back to peak form soon it’ll allow soo many guys to be much more aggressive 

6 hours ago, Noeller said:

^^ Couture on the roster, but still backing up Kolankowski.... interesting. 

I'm guessing to ease him in. Probably why we're rolling with 7 OL as well (although I'm not sure who they'd put on the roster in another position anyways even if they took Dobson off. Maybe Burtenshaw?).

Edited by kschach

I think we really need to add another receiver we trust, ideally maybe 2 (one Canadian, one American) to get through this season.  That's a thin receiver crew to even get through a game when you have 5 of them on the field every down.  We basically add Couture to the offense in Wolitarsky's place.

4 hours ago, Geebrr said:

I love that you watched the 2019 GC recently 😂

May watch the 2021 GC tonight 

You could tell that Strevy was mad at himself for doing it, but I doubt anyone was actually mad at him for doing it. 

I wasn’t 

At the time I didn't know what Wynn did to get Strevy so angry but I also didn't know how much pain Strevs was in at the time either.  Only after reading Friesen's book did I get some insight into what a mammoth effort Strevs made just to be able to play in that game, despite all the pain that he was in.  Just love that guy, he epitomizes FIFO and what it means to be a Bomber on an O'Shea team.

55 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

That cats roster looks ugly. 

Is Evans starting again?  I hope so, his cry-baby face and freak-outs on his O-line after every sack warms the cockles of my heart.

On 2022-09-14 at 7:48 AM, Arnold_Palmer said:

I kind of feel for Evans. Poor guy he’s been dealing with confidence issues and a shoulder injury and it looks like he’s getting back into the line up against Winnipeg. The team that broke him in the first place. There’s going to be a lot of pressure in his face. 

and a lot of tears as well lol...

On 2022-09-15 at 12:08 PM, Firekid said:

Faj was out of town to see his sister's baby being born. 

Number one question asked by everyone in Regina "is it yours"?

1 hour ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I think we really need to add another receiver we trust, ideally maybe 2 (one Canadian, one American) to get through this season.  That's a thin receiver crew to even get through a game when you have 5 of them on the field every down.  We basically add Couture to the offense in Wolitarsky's place.

In case of injury, it'll be time for the GOAT to have a career breakout game on offense.

3/5 tsn channels are the same program and TSN can't do a pre game for the 1 game of the night. You wonder why ratings are up and down, how the only station in Canada that airs cfl football can't do a pre game. No its not my team playing but they're some other fan bases teams and I'm sure they'd want to watch some pre game break downs.

4 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

100% need some ni wr bodies. For imps I think it’s ok though a kr wr type would be great to have. 

24 minutes ago, Nolby said:

3/5 tsn channels are the same program and TSN can't do a pre game for the 1 game of the night. You wonder why ratings are up and down, how the only station in Canada that airs cfl football can't do a pre game. No its not my team playing but they're some other fan bases teams and I'm sure they'd want to watch some pre game break downs.

Qft. Tsn does a piss poor job as a partner of the cfl. They take what the fan base offers for as cheap as possible. If the cfl is wants to actually grow the market and recover the young viewers it starts with better media coverage. 

2 hours ago, kschach said:

In case of injury, it'll be time for the GOAT to have a career breakout game on offense.

If I never see him out trying to catch a pass in a game again it’ll be too soon lol. 

21 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Damn... Gotta love this:

I am starting to really understand why he is considered a leader in that locker room... 

love the guy hope he comes back in a big way. 

1 hour ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Damn... Gotta love this:

I am starting to really understand why he is considered a leader in that locker room... 

"I'm ready to lay it on the line for my guys again, that's what it's all about."

What an awesome video! Anyone recognize who BA is hugging in the clip at the end of the Grey Cup? Coach or trainer?

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

If I never see him out trying to catch a pass in a game again it’ll be too soon lol. 

Put him on a go route and just wait for the magic to happen!