Back 2 Back Champs @ Saskatchewan: The LDC GDT

Noeller

9 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Can someone younger and hipper than me explain the whole finger smelling celly the players seem to be into these days?

My players say it's from Trippie Redd, rapper.

Not overly happy with my kids doing it because pretty sure it's a reference to snorting something and wiping up.

1 minute ago, Yourface said:

Gotta say, we were lucky not to be called for offside on Schoen’s touchdown catch. The centre clearly moved his hand just prior to the snap of the ball.

Not a penalty.  We're in silent count, they are allowed to use hand signals.

If anything Bryant moved before the ball.

Pretty sure on 60 percent or more offensive snaps u could almost call an offside penalty...

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Was gonna say...he almost seemed to pop up a bit early...but u also see that split second move a lot...

12 hours ago, Deiter Fan said:

Courtesy of 3DN

Garrett Marino hit Zach Collaros late in the fourth quarter after the veteran quarterback had already gotten rid of the football. Mike O’Shea told CJOB 680 after the game that he hadn’t seen the hit, though the official he spoke to indicated that it wasn’t severe enough to draw a flag for unnecessary roughness.

What a crock. 

11 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

It was within a second of the snap of the ball though. Since when does silent count matter?

13 minutes ago, Booch said:

Pretty sure on 60 percent or more offensive snaps u could almost call an offside penalty...

Was gonna say...he almost seemed to pop up a bit early...but u also see that split second move a lot...

Offensive linemen are taught not to move at all within a second of the snap of the ball, hand signals included.

7 minutes ago, Yourface said:

It was within a second of the snap of the ball though. Since when does silent count matter?

Offensive linemen are taught not to move at all within a second of the snap of the ball, hand signals included.

Think he comes set after the hand movement.  Bryant though is a full kick step early.

57 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

My players say it's from Trippie Redd, rapper.

Not overly happy with my kids doing it because pretty sure it's a reference to snorting something and wiping up.

Lots of rappers have been using the term wipe his nose for a few years now, Young Thug has been doing it since at least 2019.

It essentially means they beat/robbed someone, rather than cleaning someone out, they are cleaning up.  It can translate to football if you beat your man and make a play.

20 hours ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

Agree to disagree? On our 2nd SAM (Rutledge Jr a huge find) 3rd WIL, 4th safety, 4th boundary corner because Glass couldn’t cut it and now Houston and Rene out so Rose moves back and struggling hard… add a pretty raw Parker on the field corner.  Back up centre, missing Ellingson, Agudosi, Couture out for this game… even special teams has to be considered depleted because a lot of those same back ups of back ups would be doing foot soldier duty.

If Bombers could field the roster with those guys playing, it’s much closer to 2021 domination imho.

Not to nitpick at all, but just curious who are the three safeties ahead of Nick Hallett. BA, obviously, Thompson (who I think Nick Hallett is now outplaying). Maybe brother Noah?

Fully agree with the sentiment of this post. It's incredible what we're doing with depth! All hail the Canadian Mafia.

1 minute ago, kschach said:

Not to nitpick at all, but just curious who are the three safeties ahead of Nick Hallett. BA, obviously, Thompson (who I think Nick Hallett is now outplaying). Maybe brother Noah?

Fully agree with the sentiment of this post. It's incredible what we're doing with depth! All hail the Canadian Mafia.

Correct, Noah was ahead of Nick on the depth chart.

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Dicklesson in his presser said we do a good job of drawing penalties...mentioned that he woukdnt say that we are "floppers" but are good at it....what a tool...and Faj whined about the time counts...as opposed to taking ownership...another tool

Losers make excuses,  winners recognize their mistakes and get better.

2 hours ago, Booch said:

Dicklesson in his presser said we do a good job of drawing penalties...mentioned that he woukdnt say that we are "floppers" but are good at it....what a tool...and Faj whined about the time counts...as opposed to taking ownership...another tool

Like the fake injuries on a their Dline a couple years ago, just before snapping the ball, when we kicked their ass repeatedly. Different coach but same cultural mongrels. 

how the Fack does one draw two time count penalties, an off side and then a no yards, 4 penalties, in the same set of downs. If we could do that to them - they really are stupid to fall for it. Diclesson “boy we stupid, we get fooled, get penalty, bad Bomber”. Then MOS sent silly vibes to Williams to “make stupid sayings on sidelines - not Duke fault”. 

I predict three time count penalties next game.

Edited by Rod Black

I genuinely get such a warm and fuzzy feeling out of reading the garbage on RF about how the refs are biased, the Bombers are lucky, etc.

It’s staring them right in the face. Their team is poorly coached and ours is coached by the best staff in the league. Look at the leadership in their locker room. You’ve got Fajardo who has gotta be the biggest crybaby in the league, Duke Williams who claims to be a leader but is a hinderance to their success whether he’s in uniform or not, even Shaq Evans who has been back one game and already goes on social media complaining about the legitimacy of maybe the most obvious OPI call I’ve seen all year. That’s who these young rookies have in their room that they can look up to? Coupled with a coaching staff that lets them do whatever they want? Good luck.

The Riders genuinely do have talent in that room, but it’s mostly a bunch of bonehead idiots who are given far too long of a leash by Dickenson. Feel bad for the guys like Sankey, Dean, KSB who are having valuable years wasted playing alongside the rest of that circus. Oh well.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

I genuinely get such a warm and fuzzy feeling out of reading the garbage on RF about how the refs are biased, the Bombers are lucky, etc.

It’s staring them right in the face. Their team is poorly coached and ours is coached by the best staff in the league. Look at the leadership in their locker room. You’ve got Fajardo who has gotta be the biggest crybaby in the league, Duke Williams who claims to be a leader but is a hinderance to their success whether he’s in uniform or not, even Shaq Evans who has been back one game and already goes on social media complaining about the legitimacy of maybe the most obvious OPI call I’ve seen all year. That’s who these young rookies have in their room that they can look up to? Coupled with a coaching staff that lets them do whatever they want? Good luck.

The Riders genuinely do have talent in that room, but it’s mostly a bunch of bonehead idiots who are given far too long of a leash by Dickenson. Feel bad for the guys like Sankey, Dean, KSB who are having valuable years wasted playing alongside the rest of that circus. Oh well.

Pretty much nailed it....a totsl cleanse needs to be done there, but dont think Oday or Dickie have the onions to do it....culture and character are huge in this era, as evidence here...what like 28-4 or something since 2019?...and yeah they have some talent there, but the sum of its parts cant make it a success there in it's current form....It is prob almost a given that they lose a good portion of their free-aganets who will garner interest, and if they keep things status quo...could see a mass exodus

Another W at IGF West!

Sucks to suck, greenies. With bozos like Dickenson, Marino, and Williams around, it's fun watching the rectangle province whine, deflect, and make excuses for the Riders being exactly what they are: a .500 team with no real direction. Dickenson's moronic challenge on Sunday really cemented his ineptitude as a head coach.

The Banjo Bowl is going to be epic.