Back 2 Back Champs @ Saskatchewan: The LDC GDT

Noeller

12 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Another W at IGF West!

Sucks to suck, greenies. With bozos like Dickenson, Marino, and Williams around, it's fun watching the rectangle province whine, deflect, and make excuses for the Riders being exactly what they are: a .500 team with no real direction. Dickenson's moronic challenge on Sunday really cemented his ineptitude as a head coach.

The Banjo Bowl is going to be epic.

He said on the post game show that he knew he was going to lose that challenge. But threw it anyway because he wanted to show support to Evans....lol

5 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

Speaking of Duke, why wasn't he dressed, is he injured or suspended? Will he face additional punishment from the league? I think he or the team should be fined for allowing a nonparticipant be involved like that.

He was thrown onto the 1-game with a case of dry-mouth.

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

He said on the post game show that he knew he was going to lose that challenge. But threw it anyway because he wanted to show support to Evans....lol

What A Maroon Bugs Bunny GIFs | Tenor

40 minutes ago, Mike said:

I genuinely get such a warm and fuzzy feeling out of reading the garbage on RF about how the refs are biased, the Bombers are lucky, etc.

It’s staring them right in the face. Their team is poorly coached and ours is coached by the best staff in the league. Look at the leadership in their locker room. You’ve got Fajardo who has gotta be the biggest crybaby in the league, Duke Williams who claims to be a leader but is a hinderance to their success whether he’s in uniform or not, even Shaq Evans who has been back one game and already goes on social media complaining about the legitimacy of maybe the most obvious OPI call I’ve seen all year. That’s who these young rookies have in their room that they can look up to? Coupled with a coaching staff that lets them do whatever they want? Good luck.

The Riders genuinely do have talent in that room, but it’s mostly a bunch of bonehead idiots who are given far too long of a leash by Dickenson. Feel bad for the guys like Sankey, Dean, KSB who are having valuable years wasted playing alongside the rest of that circus. Oh well.

OPI rarely gets called. If this 2 hand push off wasn’t called and upheld then they might as well take it out of the rule book.

26 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

yeah...what a bloody moron....how is that support....it's if anything just enabling your whiners to keep whining, instead of putting nose to grindstone and be better for your team

“Ugh guys I’m worried, I allow them to be racist, spit on people, swing helmets at opponents, keep their spot in the starting lineup for months no matter how many penalties they take, refuse to take post-game drug tests, pass out in their cars on Ring Road and cry about fans being mean to them on social media but I feel like they won’t think I have their backs unless I waste my challenge flag!”

6 minutes ago, Mike said:

“Ugh guys I’m worried, I allow them to be racist, spit on people, swing helmets at opponents, keep their spot in the starting lineup for months no matter how many penalties they take, refuse to take post-game drug tests, pass out in their cars on Ring Road and cry about fans being mean to them on social media but I feel like they won’t think I have their backs unless I waste my challenge flag!”

I don't understand at all why he would ever admit to that publically. Just makes him look stupid. It's one thing to do it in the heat of the moment, but certainly after the way the game played out he must have realized it was a really stupid move. But hey, let's tell the world how dumb I am.

Clearly this is a coach who very tangibly feels the fact that he is losing the room.

Edited by GCn20

35 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

HOW ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE???????  I'm going to cost my team a timeout because it made him feel good? WHAT THE HONEST F***!

You're the damn HEAD coach.  You lead by example. Of course the receiver is going to say the DB flopped.   If I was in the same position as Evans, I would say that too, knowing damn well that's a two-faced lie.   Like FFS lead your team, tell your player "I'm not challenging it, DEAL WITH IT".

Also, you should bench that idiot Williams for costing your team 10 yards.   Like are you scared that you might bruise their inflated egos?   Grow a set ****-less-son .

That organization needs a complete overhaul.   Until that happens,  all the criticism  on the Riders is warranted.   What a complete joke!

11 minutes ago, Mike said:

but gosh they played hard

5 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

I don't understand at all why he would ever admit to that publically. Just makes him look stupid. It's one thing to do it in the heat of the moment, but certainly after the way the game played out he must have realized it was a really stupid move. But hey, let's tell the world how dumb I am.

Clearly this is a coach who very tangibly feels the fact that he is losing the room.

did he ever have it?....and just looking at him on sidelines he just looks totally stunned

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

but gosh they played hard

did he ever have it?....and just looking at him on sidelines he just looks totally stunned

I am sure at some point he had it, but that day has come and gone. He lost the room when he started talking after the Marino incident. That was the train wreck that made his players question his ability to lead them. They actually had a decent start to the season and then Marino happened, then Duke happened etc and it is no coincidence that suddenly the losses started piling up. It snowballed on him and he has no response to it. Fact of the matter is if he had cut Marino immediately, benched Duke after the helmet swinging, he may have stood a chance of getting it back. Now...too late.

Edited by GCn20

1 minute ago, bigg jay said:

I don't think he ever had it.  The behavior has been the same through his time there - he's never been able to control his players.

I agree....but at least he was able to get them to play good football. Good enough to win more than they lost anyway. Now they are just in a complete meltdown.

5 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

I don't think he ever had it.  The behavior has been the same through his time there - he's never been able to control his players.

yup....and when u bring in idiots....who are self proclaimed "leaders"...well u get what we see

4 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

I agree....but at least he was able to get them to play good football. Good enough to win more than they lost anyway. Now they are just in a complete meltdown.

I still think they won more than they should of due to smoke and mirrors....fluke luck, and some favorable things that always seemed to flop in their laps...

when Jones ****** off and they were forced to take on the lesser Dickenson as their HC, I laughed and laughed and laughed because this is exactly what was going to happen. They wildly overachieved in the first year and then regressed to what they really are. It's highly enjoyable to watch. 

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

when Jones ****** off and they were forced to take on the lesser Dickenson as their HC, I laughed and laughed and laughed because this is exactly what was going to happen. They wildly overachieved in the first year and then regressed to what they really are. It's highly enjoyable to watch. 

yup.....pretty much....and yup....been soooo entertaining

Rhymes replied to Evans tweet about it not being DPI "They don't want us to be great" wtf? Lol. I mean there's "me against the world" mentality. And there's whinning cause you got beat. You can't two hand shove a DB before you make a.play on the ball. Rhymes wouldn't know that cause he gets away with it on the regular. Guess it's the CFL wanting him to be great in those cases.

40 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Rhymes replied to Evans tweet about it not being DPI "They don't want us to be great" wtf? Lol. I mean there's "me against the world" mentality. And there's whinning cause you got beat. You can't two hand shove a DB before you make a.play on the ball. Rhymes wouldn't know that cause he gets away with it on the regular. Guess it's the CFL wanting him to be great in those cases.

That is hilarious from Rhymes, given that he has taken over from Duke as the push off king.

46 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

The rules have been changed astronomically in favour of the offence because all the league wants is for them to be great.

It's the #1 goal.

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

The rules have been changed astronomically in favour of the offence because all the league wants is for them to be great.

It's the #1 goal.

No kidding. Rhymes and Evans must be smoking crack if they think a 50/50 altercation doesn't heavily favor the offence in their ability to go get the ball. The only time you see a push off getting called these days is when it is so blatantly obvious that the ref has no choice but to call it.

6 hours ago, captaincanuck12 said:

That organization needs a complete overhaul.   Until that happens,  all the criticism  on the Riders is warranted.   What a complete joke!

wait-hold-on-hear-me-out.gif

Or... or... we can support dickie and everything riders from here on out and let them wallow in sub-optimal mediocrity from now until the end of time.