CHAMPS vs. Flappers - early thread

Mark H.

7 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Not really sure what the guy thinks he has to gain from tweeting.

His own fans probably think he's a joke along with everyone else.

You've got Maciocia on the sideline and Harris in the huddle...inspired.

People seem to like him, including opposition fans. He draws interest from the social media crowd and is generally pretty respectful. I don't really see a problem. 

yeah...I like what he's doing and keeping his team in the spotlight..even if he gets it wrong...dude is trying and kudos to that....and it's okay when he is wrong again.,..there's no shame in losing to the Bombers....everyone has been doing it in games that matter since late 2019....

Just now, GCJenks said:

They guy put his money down and he's allowed to support his team, he should. He does it more publicly than most but someone has to do something in these markets to get people talking about their team.

Goes to the traditional theory of "There is no such thing as bad publicity."

Unless youre Jeffrey Epstein?

11 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Unless youre Jeffrey Epstein?

I didn't say it was still a valid philosophy, the term "traditional' was carefully selected. Now more than ever there can be bad publicity, if people are talking about you it better be in a positive manner or it will hurt your brand and image more than ever now.

Just now, GCJenks said:

I didn't say it was still a valid philosophy, the term "traditional' was carefully selected. Now more than ever there can be bad publicity, if people are talking about you it better be in a positive manner or it will hurt your brand and image more than ever now.

I was being facetious.....

Ohmy GIFs | Tenor

5 hours ago, Booch said:

Richmond will prob get every opp to win the LT spot when big Stan hangs em up....Hardrick gonna stay put...That being said we may have another guy we looking at as well who isn't in system yet, and trying his luck down south....or, like others said...when time comes we dip in free agency and go after the best LT available

Yep, that's how we got Bryant. That's the route I think Walters will go.