Injury Report, Lineup Changes, Roster Moves

BigBlue

10 hours ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

I'll just really be surprised if they bring Demski off the 6 gamer early.

Convinced that they have a plan for the $ they are saving.

I'm sure they'll use the money they've saved for something but it may simply be a case of we're winning and can afford to let guys heal up as opposed to rushing them back.

1 hour ago, voodoochylde said:

I'm sure they'll use the money they've saved for something but it may simply be a case of we're winning and can afford to let guys heal up as opposed to rushing them back.

totally this...we are maintaining our buffer on other teams...winning....so let the guys heal right up....nice luxery to have quality depth...and guys who have bought in and are team first guys

12 hours ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

I'll just really be surprised if they bring Demski off the 6 gamer early.

Convinced that they have a plan for the $ they are saving.

I doubt they're going to make any moves for financial reasons.

When Demski/Alexander/etc are ready, they're going to be on the field. 

On 2022-07-25 at 10:37 AM, Jesse said:

I doubt they're going to make any moves for financial reasons.

When Demski/Alexander/etc are ready, they're going to be on the field. 

And they will want the money available for the stretch run/I’m assuming they can use any cap space for free agents in 2023.

4 hours ago, Mark F said:

where else was it?  

😂

guess Im not spending enough time here. 😂

I’ll catch you up. 

-Riders suck

-Fajardo is a whiny loser

-Riders are a dirty trashbag team

-Dickinson is a whiny excuse-maker

-TSN sucks

-Schedule-maker is a joke, trying to sabotage the Bomber dynasty

-Suitor sucks 

-Everyone at TSN is rooting against the Bombers, except Matt Dunigan who is the best they have

-Did I mention that the Riders and their fans suck?

So basically nothing new.

7 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I’ll catch you up. 

-Riders suck

-TSN sucks

-Suitor sucks 

-Everyone at TSN is rooting against the Bombers, except Matt Dunigan who is the best they have

Whomp Whomp GIF - Whomp Whomp GIFs

8 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I’ll catch you up. 

-Riders suck

-TSN sucks

-Suitor sucks 

51 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Let-go-Elsa-Frozen.jpg

MRW I see the Borg on the front page - GIF on Imgur

Edited by blue_gold_84

Just now, blue_gold_84 said:

MRW I see the Borg on the front page - GIF on Imgur

Oh My GIFs | Tenor

9 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I’ll catch you up. 

-Riders suck

-TSN sucks

-Suitor sucks 

You forgot about Jock Climie being trash......

4 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Don’t worry, I have a think skin. 
Appreciate your concern though. 

'Think skin' being the operable words......you're just over thinking everything......Can we get back to not being so argumentative....People have takes.....you re entitled to yours....and others theirs....

36 minutes ago, Noeller said:

FIFO extends past the team...

Remember when people here criticized Riderfans for being an echo chamber where dissenting option was a fast track for being ganged up on and banned by the mods? Hopefully you are not suggesting that for this site with your comment here.

Everyone is entitled to their take as Stickum rightfully said. And everyone should also be allowed to call out a differing opinion and be able to argue/debate/whatever you want to call it without it becoming a personal attack on the poster and not the post. And people who do have a post called out (as opposed to their personal character) should try not to take it so personally. Debate or “argument” is pretty much the basis of a message board, if you have a take that you think is valid, it should be easy to back it up with facts to convince the doubters, if you think an opposing take is nonsense, you should be able to call it out with contradictory facts as opposed to insults. And if something purely sarcastic is written, maybe a sarcasm emoji would help here.

But I disagree that we all have to “fit in” with the same point of view or “**** off”, especially if the point is heavy on emotion/insult/snark and also light on logic, and disagreeing is not about telling others how we should act as a”true fan”, and I don’t think it should be looked at as such.

As always, I welcome a spirited debate, and take no disagreement personally unless it is a personal shot at me and not my post. Those I just try to shrug off as best as possible, or at worst reply with a measured response of snark in kind.

JMO. 

45 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Remember when people here criticized Riderfans for being an echo chamber where dissenting option was a fast track for being ganged up on and banned by the mods? Hopefully you are not suggesting that for this site with your comment here.

Everyone is entitled to their take as Stickum rightfully said. And everyone should also be allowed to call out a differing opinion and be able to argue/debate/whatever you want to call it without it becoming a personal attack on the poster and not the post. And people who do have a post called out (as opposed to their personal character) should try not to take it so personally. Debate or “argument” is pretty much the basis of a message board, if you have a take that you think is valid, it should be easy to back it up with facts to convince the doubters, if you think an opposing take is nonsense, you should be able to call it out with contradictory facts as opposed to insults. And if something purely sarcastic is written, maybe a sarcasm emoji would help here.

But I disagree that we all have to “fit in” with the same point of view or “**** off”, especially if the point is heavy on emotion/insult/snark and also light on logic, and disagreeing is not about telling others how we should act as a”true fan”, and I don’t think it should be looked at as such.

As always, I welcome a spirited debate, and take no disagreement personally unless it is a personal shot at me and not my post. Those I just try to shrug off as best as possible, or at worst reply with a measured response of snark in kind.

JMO. 

burn-the-witch-screaming.gif

2 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Everyone is entitled to their take as Stickum rightfully said. And everyone should also be allowed to call out a differing opinion and be able to argue/debate/whatever you want to call it without it becoming a personal attack on the poster and not the post.

So then drop the smartest guy in the room act and have a debate instead of making not nearly as witty as you think snide remarks.