3 stars plus hh another tigernaught beat down.

wbbfan

1 legs hit all his fgs great punts and kick offs  

2 rutledge and Houston not often do dbs have high tackles and play a good game but both played great in pass pro and were active in coming up making tackles   

3 Willy j sack and a pick 6 

hh. Biggie with a murderous hit on Dunbar causing a pick. 

honorable mention to demski ellingson collaros and lawson. Not to mention kyrie. 

16 minutes ago, Booch said:

Wilson is a beast...and Rutledge is gonna be really really good

In the way way to early awards rankings kyrie is modp imo. 

16 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

1. Legghio. 

2. Willie. What a player.

3. ZC, just a rock back there.

HH. I thought that new center ,cant spell his name, had a solid outing.

kola had some shakey snaps and struggled some.  The interior ol wasn’t great nuef struggled the most though. 

27 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

1. Willie

2. Biggie

3. Houston

HH: Buck. Dominated TOP and Collaros 300+ in another dominant win

half a very good game for buck. A quarter and a half of pretty bad play call. The rest was solid. 

1 - Special Teams both Legs and the coverage were lights out.

2 - Demski ,  I wish he didn't get hurt he was going to have a monster game. 

3 - All 3 LBers came alive in the 2nd half and laid some huge hits.

HH - I just want recognition for Houston for having a solid game and clearly showing that the issue was with Rose (and his injury) as opposed to a Safety issue.   It was also he who popped the ball into Willie's hands for that TD.

27 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

1. Demski

2. Willie

3. Collaros 

HH to Dunbar’s chiropractor this week

I once saw a cat, ironic, but a neighbours pussycat, get hit by a car. It was awful. The puddy couldn’t move its rear legs and dragged itself across the road with the front legs only. Gruesome sight. Dunbar reminded me of that poor pet getting - annihilated - and this was a clean hit. Absolute punishment. Wondering if Dunbar will have to be put down. 

Edited by Rod Black

43 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

I once saw a cat, ironic, but a neighbours pussycat, get hit by a car. It was awful. The puddy couldn’t move its rear legs and dragged itself across the road with the front legs only. Gruesome sight. Dunbar reminded me of that poor pet getting - annihilated - and this was a clean hit. Absolute punishment. Wondering if Dunbar will have to be put down. 

Bighill is a beast. One of the greatest MLBers to play for Winnipeg. Intimidating as well to say the least.

2 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Bighill is a beast. One of the greatest MLBers to play for Winnipeg. Intimidating as well to say the least.

Don't want to derail the thread but I posed the question to my cousin as we watched the game.... Where does Bighill rank among all time Bombers and all time CFL MACK backers....? 

35 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Don't want to derail the thread but I posed the question to my cousin as we watched the game.... Where does Bighill rank among all time Bombers and all time CFL MACK backers....? 

Maybe second best career, but the best player imo. No mlb has had his mix of size speed to cover ground like a S and pass cover skills. 

1. Legs - Great all-around performance

2. Wilson - So quietly effective

3. Demski - Hope he recovers quick

4. Jefferson - Clutch when it really mattered.

HH - Jeffcoat for blowing up Van Zyl in the first half.  

HH2 - Whoever decided to leave Collaros in when they were inside the 5.  Our goal line approach has been far too predictable.

HH3 - Bighill's hit on Dunbar.  I had to take Robaxacet after that and I was watching the game on TV.

Edited by Wideleft

6 hours ago, Noeller said:

Greg Battle. Awards and trophies galore a few more seasons than Bighill. Tyrone Jones, fun to watch. James West. I wouldn’t argue with anyone that said biggie was number 1 or 2. 

Willie J.......had himself quite a night.....that pic to the house was a beaut

Demski......finally got into the action and that catch on the goal line....wow....not many are coming up with that

Bighill/Houston........the hit on the Cat receiver coming over the middle was classic Biggie....Don't roam in my area was that lesson....I bet that Cat is still hearing bells

2 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Bighill/Houston........the hit on the Cat receiver coming over the middle was classic Biggie....Don't roam in my area was that lesson....I bet that Cat is still hearing bells

You know what the absolute beat part of that hit was? Bighill didn't even just launch himself at the guy, he absolutely smoked him.... and still wrapped up on the tackle. Just textbook stuff. Guys all over the D were laying the wood last night. Think even suitor was smart enough to mention how the ticats were paying a big price to get very little.

24 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

You know what the absolute beat part of that hit was? Bighill didn't even just launch himself at the guy, he absolutely smoked him.... and still wrapped up on the tackle. Just textbook stuff. Guys all over the D were laying the wood last night. Think even suitor was smart enough to mention how the ticats were paying a big price to get very little.

Yep, shoulder to hip.  Dunbar probably isn't even injured, but definitely really sore.