3 stars plus hh another tigernaught beat down.

wbbfan

3 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I think you're mixing and matching posters to make it seem like everyone is a little dyslexic... Most agreed Rose appears to be playing through an injury (evidenced by him being in a walking boot after suffering an injury in practice)... Only one or two people were adamant Thompson was a major problem... Only one person is saying Rose was bad last year... and that person is known to try and stir pot

I agree, let's hope Rose sits until he's 100%... better he sits out a few games in June/July than play on a nagging injury in Oct/Nov.

Spot on 👍👍

4 hours ago, bearpants said:

I think you're mixing and matching posters to make it seem like everyone is a little dyslexic... Most agreed Rose appears to be playing through an injury (evidenced by him being in a walking boot after suffering an injury in practice)... Only one or two people were adamant Thompson was a major problem... Only one person is saying Rose was bad last year... and that person is known to try and stir pot

I agree, let's hope Rose sits until he's 100%... better he sits out a few games in June/July than play on a nagging injury in Oct/Nov.

It’s impossible for any one db to mess up coverage over all. Communication can be a real issue with change but that’s on leadership. 
 The main issue with Malcom is that he sells out for hits too much. Wouldn’t really matter if he was faster or better in coverage imo. That alone severely limits his viability. But ba will be back before long and the communication is getting better.  I’m sure this week we will see the best game from the secondary so far this year again.