3 stars plus hh battle of the backups

wbbfan

1 brown for his play and driving the field early then prukop for bouncing back in the 4th q stats  

2 Clements. Great game played side line to side got back in coverage and had some great blitzes

3 the young wrs.  soo many guys stretching the field and making big catches  we are crazy deep at wr

hh borsa bouncing out side and out running the edge then dropping the shoulder on a rider player. What a beast. 

hats off to legs for having a great day punting and kicking off. 

Walker had a great day up the middle  

Dobson was the only bright side on the ol. He was mangling guys  

Edited by wbbfan

1. Brown - did his job from the beginning. He’s number 2 in week one. (I don’t really know if he will be 2nd in 10 days, just being a “confident” bugger).

2. Clements - where did he come from? Flew around. 

3. Borsa - fun to watch. Great coaching to have him featured as a starter in his home town. 

hh Legghio. Edit - just remembered 25 Ford was involved and effective, good draft pick. 

Edited by Rod Black

8 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

HH to my mute button for shutting Suitor up for me. And RIP to all the dead horses he beat tonight.

I counted 5 consecutive plays where neither he nor his nutlicker sidekick called the game. 

Absolutely horrible work. 

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost

39 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

I counted 5 consecutive plays where neither he nor his nutlicker sidekick called the game. 

Absolutely horrible work. 

I actually thought Suitor wasn't bad at all last night, he wasn't blowing the Rider prospects and called a neutral game.

Nielsen on the other hand seemed to force his jokes a few times which was annoying.   

7 hours ago, Mike said:

I don’t know who ends up where but I hope we manage to hang on to Schoen (I assume he starts), Philyor, Blake Jackson, Clements, Rutledge, Thompson (I don’t think he is a week 1 starter, but he’s solid), Parker, Walker, Randall and Berner somehow. 

I’m going to be sad to see the Wrs that get cut. I can’t imagine they can keep all the good ones. Despite the lack of starters in the pre season some guys like nunn still didn’t seem to get a good look.

Id like to see agudosoi Blake Jackson muckelvene whop schoen and Simmons stick around. Even at that nunn lucky and harrison could all be deserving of looks from another team or coming back to next years camp. 

if the starters break down to Bailey ellingson woli and demski with grant and schoen rotating one starter one di that’s still 5 guys. I can’t see that many on the pr. Maybe some mysterious injuries take place though. As is I’m expecting McKnight to go to the ir. 

43 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Bailey had a rough time, eh?

A couple of drops early on?

Yeah. Was heating up later in the game a bit. 

Just now, Noeller said:

This. The kid's a leader out there.... 

His YouTube videos giving inspirational speeches shows how much passion and character he has. 

Brown/Prukop.....both acquitted themselves quite well.....give the edge to Brown

Borsa....I really like the looks of this kid.....could be another Andrew in the making

Dobson......really stood out .....what a great pic ....got to hand to Kyle and company for having the knack to find quality players

Edited by Stickem

6 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Yeah. Was heating up later in the game a bit. 

His YouTube videos giving inspirational speeches shows how much passion and character he has. 

I had to put the kids down in the middle of the game - must have missed some of his later snaps.

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Best suitorism of the night is when he went on and on about the great block from a rider rb.... except the guy he blocked got the sack anyway. 

yeah that was brutal...tried to cut him....guy rolled over..recovered...and was in QB face....but OK OK...I see u hahaha

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Bailey had a rough time, eh?

A couple of drops early on?

his one drop tho, he was screened out and likely didnt see the ball well until it hit him...I'm not gonna use that as a negative...plus Bailey does so much more in the "actual" offence.....he is as safe as safe can be

11 hours ago, Rod Black said:

1. Brown - did his job from the beginning. He’s number 2 in week one. (I don’t really know if he will be 2nd in 10 days, just being a “confident” bugger).

2. Clements - where did he come from? Flew around. 

3. Borsa - fun to watch. Great coaching to have him featured as a starter in his home town. 

hh Legghio. Edit - just remembered 25 Ford was involved and effective, good draft pick. 

He was actually with Edmonton last year and they didnt bring him back. Jones must have found a kicker he liked better to fill his defensive spot.