2022 Off Season - Back 2 Back Champs Edition

Noeller

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Prukop is awful. I like the comparison to Faj....I'd almost ALMOST rather have Faj than Prukop. If he ever ha to actually start, we're ******. He's basically from the same group of Max Hall/Alex Brink QBs that we had from 2012-Nichols. But he's got experience running the short yardage, so at least he can do that. But I truly hope he gets beat out in camp. I mean there has GOT to be someone better....

He cant possibly be Hall/Brink bad. I refuse to believe that. Those 2 guys invented another level of putridity.

Just now, Noeller said:

Prukop is awful. I like the comparison to Faj....I'd almost ALMOST rather have Faj than Prukop. If he ever ha to actually start, we're ******. He's basically from the same group of Max Hall/Alex Brink QBs that we had from 2012-Nichols. But he's got experience running the short yardage, so at least he can do that. But I truly hope he gets beat out in camp. I mean there has GOT to be someone better....

At this point Faj is more locked into his limitations, Prukop could grow into more. Though I'd say his upside is limited, but I think his ability to fulfill his potential here is much higher because of the OL and team around him that booch referred to. 

He's much better than hall/brink based on a similar ability to throw but a whole lot more athleticism.

I am hoping for a big rookie to come in and be the future guy. Or a return of strevy. 

Just now, Bubba Zanetti said:

He cant possibly be Hall/Brink bad. I refuse to believe that. Those 2 guys invented another level of putridity.

Dru brown was one of the worst qbs I've ever seen in blue and gold. Other guys can be in that tier, but I dont think any one was worse. 

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

the only somewhat positive thing I'll say is: Maybe....maybe.....with Buck and our current offense in place, MAYBE he can show something. But to this point...he's been terri-bad. 

on bad teams.....how did ZC look in Sask...done like dinner....

2 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

There was a chinese website many years ago(like 15 or so) that sold knock off jerseys for peanuts. A buddy at work somehow found it. I believe it was like $25 for NFL and $45 for NHL jerseys, and they were freaking amazing. Colors/sizing/material/name+number bars, were all bang on. Side by side you could not tell the difference from pro. The NHL jerseys even had the fighting tie-down straps sewn in. I probably bought like 20 all together lol.

I think we may have worked together lol.        The NFL jerseys were 100% being made from the real factories it was dead on complete with the tags and everything.   Lots of Chinese factories keep the machines going on throughout the night and sell products on the side. 

5 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I think we may have worked together lol.        The NFL jerseys were 100% being made from the real factories it was dead on complete with the tags and everything.   Lots of Chinese factories keep the machines going on throughout the night and sell products on the side. 

Guilty of also buying a few lol. My Crosby Pens jersey is absolutely beautiful. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

He is awful based on what?   His time last season with a terrible team where he played a whopping one game?   Or is his brief gametime in 2019 where he had a 97.1 QB rating ?    

What deep analysis did you do evaluating his 3rd down and 1 sneaks which made you come to the conclusion that he's terrible. 

57 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

For all his flaws, last years Bomber team could win a Grey Cup with Fajardo.

not sure..the O.T touchdown pass, or 2 pt convert may have hit the upright...and on a serious note...I dont think Tha Faj could have done what ZC did the last half of the 4th

1 hour ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

For all his flaws, last years Bomber team could win a Grey Cup with Fajardo.

yeah, because we had a GOAT defense. 

luckily for us and unfortunate for the riders is they have a middling defense. fajardo will never be to win it all without a top defense in the league 

Edited by Dr Zaius