CHAMPS at Leo's GDT

Nolby

4 minutes ago, lyin' guy said:

Well. Actually, that might have been a heat of the moment thing. So I get the crap heaped upon me. I'll take it. I would like the teams better than us the Riders and the Bombers to be teams I can back in the Grey Cup. I'm a west guy. F**k the east. So I want to back you and tenRiders should we not make it...... and we won't. But I want yo feel good about it.  That's all. Kill me as you wish. 

You lost me, man. You were treated for the most part respectfully here but you went on Rider Fans sucked up to them & trashed all of us here, Lost my respect.

3 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Nevis is a premiere Canadian talent who likely wanted a lot of $ as well, there are many factors. 

Canadian? 🤦‍♂️

Nevis is a premiere Canadian talent who likely wanted a lot of $ as well, there are many factors. 

Canadian? 🤦‍♂️

Edit: double post hard to fix on my phone. **** it

Edited by BBlink

9 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

This was an exceptional burn. I’m hurt.

I don’t think anyone in the CFL considers Richardson a top player, to be quite honest.

Yup he's trash. This is from your very own Derek Taylor:

Starting a petition to force Steven Richardson to sit out the rest of the season. Or maybe just the West Final

LMFAO just another bum i guess that no one notices!

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

Just now, Rod Black said:

A football fan in Vancouver is sorta rare. I don’t know any lion fans that are sufferable. Now rider fans, every one of them is a knob. 

See, I feel this is the general attitude on this board. I’m a Rider fan so I must be a “knob” it makes posting here an interesting time. 

11 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

I am going to post my opinion here and there :) I just don’t think he’s a game changer, that’s all. You can take extreme offence to it, or you can just shrug and move on, which is what I’m choosing to do.

No offense taken.   But if you had watched the Tank, last year....you would know he is a real disruptive force inside.....who smothers run gaps and also bull rushes O linemen  right  back into the QB.

Just now, do or die said:

No offense taken.   But if you had watched the Tank, last year....you would know he is a real disruptive force inside.....who smothers run gaps and also bull rushes O linemen  right  back into the QB.

Sure, I’ll make sure to do so going forward. Just seemed more of a rotational guy in 2019, with Nevis & Thomas getting more starts.

8 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

yeah and the biggest one is that Richardson is just better than he is. 

Honestly I read so many green ******* lamenting not having the ghost of Micah Johnson for the Labour Day game, well Richardson is better than Johnson is too. He has been a huge loss for the defensive line. Riders are lucky that he wasn't in for the back to back thrashings or your team woulda got the same thing BC did. 

Sure, I’ll make sure to do so going forward. Just seemed more of a rotational guy in 2019, with Nevis & Thomas getting more starts.

A green rider handle is so endearing. I wish rider fans had hot tar poured over them and have revolting pain. 

Edited by Rod Black