CHAMPS at Leo's GDT

Nolby

Just now, Brandon said:

Just chiming in...  this is a perfect game that supports 17to85's theory of Reilly is all about the 50/50 balls... that Burnham grab was a miracle and outside of that I'm surprised he hasn't lobbed an interception or two yet. 

He has always been that way. Ive always said he is hella overrated. Look back at the receivers he's had over his career. He's always been a chucker. Find the one on one and huck it.

Just now, Brandon said:

Just chiming in...  this is a perfect game that supports 17to85's theory of Reilly is all about the 50/50 balls... that Burnham grab was a miracle and outside of that I'm surprised he hasn't lobbed an interception or two yet. 

I think its been pretty well known for a long time that Reilly is all about down field aggressiveness. the reason the elk developed soo many excellent wrs is they got tons of chances at 50 50 balls down field. 

Just now, rebusrankin said:

Hoping we see the pressure continue leading to more sacks and a few BC turnovers.

reilly has been hit a LOT. and those wrs too. I already see them protecting their bodies and not extending for catches.