Jump to content

2021 (??) CFL Season


Noeller
 Share

Recommended Posts

As far as we know, everyone that tested positive was fully vaxxed. So, unlikely they'll have bad health outcomes, per the science, but I just hope that they haven't spread it to those who can't get vaxxed yet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JCon said:

As far as we know, everyone that tested positive was fully vaxxed. So, unlikely they'll have bad health outcomes, per the science, but I just hope that they haven't spread it to those who can't get vaxxed yet. 

How do we know that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TBURGESS said:

How do we know that?

We don't know anything yet. I'm just saying you can get Covid even if you're fully vaxxed and you can spread it. Your outcome is statistically going to be better than those that are not. We'll have to wait to find out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JCon said:

We don't know anything yet. I'm just saying you can get Covid even if you're fully vaxxed and you can spread it. Your outcome is statistically going to be better than those that are not. We'll have to wait to find out. 

Apparently you can be double-vaxed, contract it again, be asymptomatic and still be a spreader. Thus there is NO valid reason to abandon the masks and distancing with the Delta variant looming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mark F said:

are there unvaccinated players on rosters?

if yes, I dont understand it. this makes no sense.

league is in a precarious state, dont need to be letting stupid people decide about this.

not vaccinated, off the team. if your an American, leave the country.

talk about politically correct. 

On Ottawa TSN radio show this morning, one of the sports announcers said that none of the CFL teams has reached 85% yet. I can't verify if he's correct, but I'm absolutely shocked if this is true.

LaPolice was asked what percentage of the RedBlacks were vaccinated. He danced around the question then added, "We have some players going to get vaccinated today."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Flames just announced a few minutes ago that they will require proof of vaccination to get into Flames, Hitmen, Roughnecks & Stampeder games. I'd have liked to have seen that for the LD game vs Edmonton but a lot of people have bought tickets, I guess. If anyone remembers the post I made about a month ago where I spoke with the Stamps ticket manager saying I didn't feel safe going to games not knowing if the guy next, above or beside me was vaccinated & he just sloughed it off like it was no big deal. Well, I think they took a look at their attendance figures & saw fans are staying away in droves. That they didn't feel safe going. All of a sudden seeing other teams making decisions to have proof of vaccinations they did an about face. Boggles the mind that such a stupid decision was made in the first place. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Starman115 said:

On Ottawa TSN radio show this morning, one of the sports announcers said that none of the CFL teams has reached 85% yet. I can't verify if he's correct, but I'm absolutely shocked if this is true.

LaPolice was asked what percentage of the RedBlacks were vaccinated. He danced around the question then added, "We have some players going to get vaccinated today."

Just saw that Hamilton just became first team to 85%.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

He has to clear waivers. so he might be claimed by an NFL team. 

That would be tough. He must be out of PR years? I think his window to the NFL has closed and a new window has opened in Winnipeg. Here's hoping!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JCon said:

That would be tough. He must be out of PR years? I think his window to the NFL has closed and a new window has opened in Winnipeg. Here's hoping!

You know our track record with elite CFL receivers. If we didn't have bad luck then we'd have no luck at all. I'd think he'd want to hook up with Michael Reilly or Jason Maas in Saskatchewan before us. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...