Bomber Free Agent Discussion

M.O.A.B.

4 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I love WJ, as we all do, but he was saying the same thing about wanting to stay with the Non Grey Cup Champion Saskatchewan Roughriders, so we better come with a fair deal and not a slap in the face like they did.

We need him here. Brings a lot on and off the field. We needed attitude like he brings. 

I love WillieJ but if he leaves Kongbo will make us forget him... guy is a beast

1 minute ago, Mr Dee said:

He’s a good player but I really don’t want Rod Black messing with his name..

RB: Bongo bangs him like a drum.

DF: That's Kongbo, not Bongo.

RB: Kimbo knocks him down like one of those street fighters. 

DF: That's Kongbo, not Kimbo. 

RB: You're no fun. 

DF: What sort of burgers do they sell here? 

1 hour ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Speaking of rod black......does anybody know anything about how long his contract is....or if it is up ? 

I'm just hoping one year he finally blows up his vocal cords for good when he does his high pitch routine on a Brandon Banks catch/TD and has to retire.

Stanley Bryant

“You can see a major difference in things from when I first got to Winnipeg,” said Bryant. “You knew it was going to be a process to get the right pieces, the right people in the locker room. We’ve gelled each year. As a group, we’re ready to take that next step. Now we have to go out and do it and not just talk about it. I know we’re ready. I know the fans are ready. We want to make a legacy in Winnipeg and the window only stays open for so long.”

Durability – the 32-year-old Goldsboro, NC product has made 83 consecutive starts since joining the club. 

https://www.cfl.ca/2019/01/19/stanley-bryant-star-off-field/

>>>Jan 19 2019<<<

Now sign him!

Chill people. 

Our beloved Bombers are still celebrating their Grey Cup championship. Once the celebration have settle down, I would expect some announcements from the club of player re-signings.  

I would think the first domino to fall though is O'Shea's. Some players might be waiting until they know and confirm that O'Shea is back as HC.

4 minutes ago, do or die said:

Streveler is an important piece moving forward.   Right now, the best short yardage guy in the league, a serious running threat from any formation whatsoever....and if he refines his pocket presence and accuracy - will be a total nightmare for defences

He has to be part of future plans. It will be interesting to see what that will look like with the 2 QB Roster next year.  Do we give up on McGuire? 

all teams will carry 3...if not 4 QB's again next year...one way or another...you cant go with 2 and then due to injury float a guy in with no clue of your system..familiarity with the other players..etc..etc...many of you people think that thee are gonna be 2 guys..and thats that....that ain't how it's gonna be