WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders

JCon

16 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Just had my buddy make me a meme of the goal post wearing the big play chain. Wish I could share it on here lol. If you see it floating around twitter or FB please post!

that is really really funny....

1 hour ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Just had my buddy make me a meme of the goal post wearing the big play chain. Wish I could share it on here lol. If you see it floating around twitter or FB please post!

That is freakin' awesome! LOL LOL LOL!!!

Just now, Geebrr said:

If they play someone else in the playoffs there they may win a game at IGF West.

But, they have to live with us getting the first game played, the first playoff game, the first West Final, and us repeating next year for the first Cup played there.

I love it

They specifically said, we hope Winnipeg beats Calgary in the WSF so they have to come to our barn to play us. They didn't want Calgary, they wanted us. They requested us. They begged for us. Well, they got us. How did that turn out for them, again?

Fajardo.gif

8 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Im gonna go there.. 

Cody Fajardo made me a fan of him. Dude showed heart, courage, balls really. Plus hes a classy respectful guy. Wonder what he thinks of some of his mates antics. Prob not impressed. 

Agreed. Pretty much anyone from Jones D that remain on that team are a bunch of d bags.