Calgary @ Saskatchewan

Mr Dee

Just now, 3RD AND 1 said:

Probably best to be looking over the last while. I’ve been here. Started the topic of competing fan sees greatness in Bombers play. No one is boasting. Every Bomber fan told me to come back after the weekend.

You won a game. Props to your team. I'll give you that. They slapped Calgary around today. That doesn't happen often. Come back here after a loss or during a losing streak. We know you won't. 

19 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

No offense but we have a few select members who go over to riderfans and do the same whe  bombers win. Its bound to happen.

None taken. I still maintain my original point. Rider fans have a way of showing up after a big win to gloat and act like douches. Not all, as an example Ripper posts throughout the year and I have no issue with him.

2 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Talk about a garbage weekend. We get s*** stomped at home by an eastern team and Sask is about to knock of the 7-0 Stampeders. F*** my football life. There is no God.

There is a God, it's just that he's an "utter maniac". LOL

29 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Did BLM not throw four touchdowns ?....

Three...  all of them after they were down 30-6 and Jones took his foot off the pedal.

I guess four if you include the one to Sask.

Edited by Floyd

So if we’re to paint Calgary with the same brush that we did the Bombers the other night based on them losing convincingly to an “inferior” team, after this week the Stamps and Bombers are basically the two worst teams in the league and both teams should blow up their entire front office all the way down. 

Two good teams were beaten by two other good teams. Parity in the league is a good thing and hopefully at the end of the year, we’re the ones hoisting the cup. Over the last many many years, Grey Cup winning teams have lost many a regular season game. Here’s to hoping that instead of going 11-7 and losing a playoff game, we go 9-9 and win a damn Grey Cup. 

Tonight showed us once again that any team can win on any given day. Hamilton beats us earlier in the season and we beat them a month later. Sask loses to Montreal and beats Calgary. We all see our own team’s issues, but every team has issues. I’m hard pressed to say there’s many teams I’d trade places with right now. Not that we’re in better shape than the others, just that everyone has something to be concerned about. Edmonton started and ended hot last year but had quite the losing streak in the middle. Perhaps Calgary will do the same this year. 

Edited by O2L

8 minutes ago, pigseye said:

I guess we'll find out in the next three games just what type of team the Bombers are. 

This is the best statement in this entire thread. We will find out what kind of team MOS has and what kind of a coaching staff we have over the next 3 games. IMHO and it is only my opinion we win 1 of the 3.

12 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

None taken. I still maintain my original point. Rider fans have a way of showing up after a big win to gloat and act like douches. Not all, as an example Ripper posts throughout the year and I have no issue with him.

Thanks.  No bragging from me.  Huge win for us and it felt pretty dam good.  The fans were a force. That's the loudest game I've been too in the new stadium. Everyone was on their feet. Loved it.  Just one game and it doesn't mean much, but when you knock off a undefeated team its always a good day for the franchise

I really wish I could say the riders got lucky, had help from **** calls etc etc...but they just flat out slapped CGY around. Collaros looked like his old self and that D did what it does. Thing that pisses me off now, is that the Bombers have to go to CGY and play them after they took that beating. Won't be an easy game. Bombers better show up.

2 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I really wish I could say the riders got lucky, had help from **** calls etc etc...but they just flat out slapped CGY around. Collaros looked like his old self and that D did what it does. Thing that pisses me off now, is that the Bombers have to go to CGY and play them after they took that beating. Won't be an easy game. Bombers better show up.

Stamps are going to be a bad mood I am afraid. Guy who doesn't get a lot of credit sometimes. Zack Evans was destroying the middle of the Line. On one play he was pushing the double team backwards, a third guy stepped in to help block. 

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

Stamps are going to be a bad mood I am afraid. Guy who doesn't get a lot of credit sometimes. Zack Evans was destroying the middle of the Line. On one play he was pushing the double team backwards, a third guy stepped in to help block. 

One thing we do have, is a couple of guys in the middle who can do that...

42 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

One thing we do have, is a couple of guys in the middle who can do that...

You definitely do. I think our success came from attacking up the middle. It opened everything else up. Mitchell was rarely able to just stand there and throw. Lots of bad passes because he was running around, even when he was untouched.  I just don't think he is great at throwing on the run. You let him stand there and he will kill you. He is deadly accurate when he has time.