Tiger Cats @ Larks

Zontar

A good QB is a leader, hes got high football IQ.. Hes the first guy in the building.. Last one to leave. Hes smart.. He doesn't throw 3 picks in to damn near triple coverage... 

Manziel lacks the football IQ and it sounds like he lacks the ambition or drive to actually want to get better. He got eaten alive in the nfl and he's getting embarrassed in the CFL... If Johnny Football was just John Manziel... Nobody would pretend. 

14 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Enough with the johnny football hype..it appears over.  I am wondering now if we can beat the cats when we play them.

Aside from potentially Richie Hall calling bad plays against them, I highly doubt we'll have that much trouble against them.  They'll get reminded quickly that we're not the sad sack Als.

2 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

Aside from potentially Richie Hall calling bad plays against them, I highly doubt we'll have that much trouble against them.  They'll get reminded quickly that we're not the sad sack Als.

K, good enough for me. I'm holding you to your word. 😃

9 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

K, good enough for me. I'm holding you to your word. 😃

I mean, I'm not saying take Hammy lightly, but let's not forget we hung up 54 on MTL and did it without being gifted 4 picks from a raw CFL QB.  And last time we played Ham, we were going with a rookie.  I also am loving what I'm seeing out of Demski, Dressler and he'll I think Kenbrell should be given a permanent spot on this roster after how he played last week.

Dear lord, what a mess in Montreal, and the way Kavis "Clueless" Reed has mortgaged their future, i have no idea how they are going to crawl out of this abyss. Even when we were garbage in the Jim Daley, Mike Kelly, Tim Burke era's, we were never THIS level of excrement. Its truly a shame. They are going to be bad for a long time and the fickle fans in Montreal are going to go bye bye.

4 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Dear lord, what a mess in Montreal, and the way Kavis "Clueless" Reed has mortgaged their future, i have no idea how they are going to crawl out of this abyss. Even when we were garbage in the Jim Daley, Mike Kelly, Tim Burke era's, we were never THIS level of excrement. Its truly a shame. They are going to be bad for a long time and the fickle fans in Montreal are going to go bye bye.

We were nearly this bad with Burke.

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

2013 Bombers were more or less on the same level. Terrible team top to bottom. Over the hill vets, no good young talent, QB carasol.. So glad we have an organization worth being proud of  

51 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

2013 Bombers were more or less on the same level. Terrible team top to bottom. Over the hill vets, no good young talent, QB carasol.. So glad we have an organization worth being proud of  

Oh we were bad no question about it, but we didn't go handing over years worth's of draft picks to buy a QB who had never played a down of CFL football.  A total display of mental illness by all management people in MTL.

This is such bullshit.. I actually feel bad for Manziel and the genuine als fans. Throwing him to the wolves without throwing a regular season cfl pass. 4 practices to learn the offence.

kavis reed is honestly a selfish piece of **** and I will be glad when he is done in this league. Humiliating. Johnny’s agent was absolutely right. It was insane

There was so many things wrong with this plan that only a FOOL would have thought this could have turned out remotely well

Edited by CodyT

15 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

Oh we were bad no question about it, but we didn't go handing over years worth's of draft picks to buy a QB who had never played a down of CFL football.  A total display of mental illness by all management people in MTL.

Mental illness is the best way to make sense of this whole situation, top to bottom 

2 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Even with the lack of practice, the lack of games played, etc, I thought Johnny would be better than that.

He showed glimpses of what he could do but Matt Dunnigan was bang on. As a QB you fully learn the Defense first before even thinking Offense. It showed on his first throw how right Matt Dunnigan was.