Cut Down Day - - Wild Assed Guesses (WAG System)

BigBlue

17 minutes ago, AKAChip said:

I guess Thompkins made the best impression of the receivers??? Ok. 

Yeah thats a head scratcher. I literally heard nothing about him during camp or the games, except for his crack back penalty last night. Not sure what they see in him over guys like White and Coney that actually stood out at times.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Yeah thats a head scratcher. I literally heard nothing about him during camp or the games, except for his crack back penalty last night. Not sure what they see in him over guys like White and Coney that actually stood out at times.

Well he did catch a touchdown last night too.

16 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Well he did catch a touchdown last night too.

It was a beautifully executed fade route. He also was just out of bound on the 2 point convert.  I'm not surprised he made it. He looks tough and physical and can also make big plays. Some guys don't look so good in practice but when the physicality comes into play they stand out more.

11 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

I assume mgmt wasn't enamored with White's drops in both games.

15 minutes ago, johnzo said:

yeah, FMB not getting cut caught my eye too. Wonder if they're trying to trade him?

Medlock was already considering retirement this season. So if he's truely close to retirement lets let FMB punt and have him learn each day in practice from Medlock so he can take over all 3 duties when Medlock retires.

20 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

You know when Denmark was a rookie it was other guys who grabbed the attention in camp yet Denmark remained and did damned well. Sometimes it's not about the few big plays it is the consistency.

4 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

I can just see Chris Jones, sitting hatless, dressed in black, with telephone in hand, in a spitting frenzy, because he now can fill his roster with other team’s National deletions. 

His master plan is coming together..

I'm convinced, he's the illegitimate child of Col. Tom Parker.