Cut Down Day - - Wild Assed Guesses (WAG System)

BigBlue

25 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

N-Depth.png

ANyone else really excited to see Biggies' Name where Hurl's was just last year?

Man... that looks like a SOLID ******* roster... I am PUMPED!!

Kevin Fogg as the starting CB ????

Not so pumped about that.

If that's what happens after bringing in all those DBs the secondary is going to be in trouble again this year

41 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Would your source be Dennis himself? 😂

Bond must have found the same buffet restaurant in Regina that put Dennis about 100 lbs over weight and slow when he was here.  Haven't missed you for a second Derek. He was so slow we had to move him from tackle to guard.  Trouble was we were paying him starting LT money

I dont like the alexander cut. smacks of when we cut frederick. Good db but we go for a so so db and a so so STs guy. 

Monty, awoleke, and casher did every thing you could hope for. 1, how we cut them and keep brandin bryant (didnt mos say pre season games counts for more the TC?) is beyond me. We bring in guys, never play them in the pre season and cut them after the pre season. Just wasting time and resources. 

If we cut ogopogo who was easily out performed by montgomery and earns a TON more money we would be better, younger and on the path to freeing up room to bring back bond.

11 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Bond must have found the same buffet restaurant in Regina that put Dennis about 100 lbs over weight and slow when he was here.  Haven't missed you for a second Derek. He was so slow we had to move him from tackle to guard.  Trouble was we were paying him starting LT money

is judge in camp with the riders?

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

I dont like the alexander cut. smacks of when we cut frederick. Good db but we go for a so so db and a so so STs guy. 

Monty, awoleke, and casher did every thing you could hope for. 1, how we cut them and keep brandin bryant (didnt mos say pre season games counts for more the TC?) is beyond me. We bring in guys, never play them in the pre season and cut them after the pre season. Just wasting time and resources. 

If we cut ogopogo who was easily out performed by montgomery and earns a TON more money we would be better, younger and on the path to freeing up room to bring back bond.

is judge in camp with the riders?

Judge has been there and played well, in between injuries.  The guy looks like a bandaid and bad draft pick. Hoping to be wrong

2 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

N-Depth.png

ANyone else really excited to see Biggies' Name where Hurl's was just last year?

Man... that looks like a SOLID ******* roster... I am PUMPED!!

A quick count gives me 57 players before IR (1) and PR (9)

42 dress 4 are on reserve ... so who are your other 11?

5 hours ago, O2L said:

Walker is quite a surprise cut, no?

I'd say so.

7 hours ago, BigBlue said:

A quick count gives me 57 players before IR (1) and PR (9)

42 dress 4 are on reserve ... so who are your other 11?

44 dress.  2 on reserve.  The player count is 52 right now... there are a few guys listed in multiple spots on that chart.  There will be a few injury spots.

8 hours ago, Ripper said:

Isn't it concerning that league all stars sign with your team and suddenly look bad?  That's not a coincidence...

11 hours ago, Mike said:

But that’s where it comes down to recognizing what you’re scouting for as a team. Why bring in a guy if he’s not going to supplant a veteran and his best shot is a role you know he won’t accept?

i mean, from what we can see (which obviously isn’t everything) he couldn’t really have done much more in camp.

What if Roh or someone else got injured?  Or showed up out of shape?  Players aren't just brought in to beat out vets, they are brought in for depth as well.

Saskatchewan Roughriders:

National offensive lineman Emmanuel Adusei
National receiver Rob Bagg
International offensive lineman Travis Bond
International running back David Cobb
International defensive lineman Rakim Cox
International defensive back Jeremy Cutrer
International quarterback B.J. Daniels
National defensive back Tristan Doughlin
International offensive lineman Timothy Gardner
International receiver Bakari Grant
National linebacker Dillon Grondin
International defensive back Reggie Hall
International defensive back Orlandus Harris
National offensive lineman Dalton Houghton
International linebacker Kalen Jackson
International defensive back Rudy Johnson
International running back Storm Johnson
International defensive lineman Arthur Miley
International receiver Chad Owens
National receiver Mitch Picton
International linebacker Tyrell Robinson
National running back Bryce Vieira
International defensive lineman Gary Wilkins

Montreal Alouettes:

Mitchell Bell (I), OL, Louisiana Tech
Ryan Brown (I), DL, Mississippi State
Marcel Caver (I), WR, Winston-Salem State
Xavier Fulton (I), OL, Illinois
Jordan Harris (I), LB, Louisiana Tech
Tim Lukas (I), WR, Illinois
Lawrence Okoye (I), DL, London Whitgift
Cameron Posey (I), WR, Purdue
Emmett Tims (N), FB, Saskatchewan
Quinn van Gylswyk (N), K, UBC

Calgary Stampeders:

International defensive back Trey Caldwell
National defensive lineman Randy Colling
National defensive lineman Alexandre Gagnon
National offensive lineman Dillon Guy
International receiver Blake Jackson
International receiver Anthony Kelly
International defensive lineman Danny Mason
International offensive lineman Josue Matias
National receiver Anthony Parker
International defensive lineman Kelcy Quarles
International linebacker Keith Reineke
International defensive back Mark Roberts
International running back Rushel Shell III
International linebacker Tyler Stoddard
International receiver Kylen Towner
International receiver Nick Truesdell
International receiver Kenneth Walker
International defensive back Julian Wilson

9 hours ago, Ripper said:

Or maybe your team is just so mismanaged that they have no idea how to build an OL and just say "**** it" and axe the big free agent acquisitions and say "we will have a shitty OL but at least it'll be cheap!"

13 hours ago, Mike said:

But that’s where it comes down to recognizing what you’re scouting for as a team. Why bring in a guy if he’s not going to supplant a veteran and his best shot is a role you know he won’t accept?

i mean, from what we can see (which obviously isn’t everything) he couldn’t really have done much more in camp.

Injuries?  I’d assume if Montgomery isn’t picked up that he’s still a phone call away if someone goes down and would have made the roster if any DL was injured.

I can’t believe how many DBs they kept.