Around the League: 2018 Season

Rich

On ‎2018‎-‎06‎-‎27 at 2:50 PM, Jpan85 said:

Interesting Andrew Harris and Jeff Hamilton have a podcast and Harris commented that he was not a big fan of them bringing in Muamba. Felt like he would not be a good fit in locker room. Implied he did not have good leadership qualities.

Muamba showed his leadership qualities last week...

He has none..cut their pr guy..and now auditioning a former shitty QB at Cb...what a shitttshow..I think worse than MTL to be honest..and least they have capable CDN starters and backups...Sask has guys flipping to the other side of the ball.. and stars such as Jordan Reaves..who's best sports attributes are on a basketball court

I wonder why it appears to be so difficult for Jones to bring in a defensive back that actually most recently played defensive back.

I mean ... he's got a receiver ... a quarterback ... a quarterback turned european basketball point guard ... 

... and the craziest thing is they've still got nobody if one of them goes down. What do you do if Carter goes down this week in game? Move Moncrief over, then move Brouiliette to Moncrief's spot, then move Judge to Brouiliette's spot?

That's a lot of shuffling for mediocre output.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

I wonder why it appears to be so difficult for Jones to bring in a defensive back that actually most recently played defensive back.

I mean ... he's got a receiver ... a quarterback ... a quarterback turned european basketball point guard ... 

... and the craziest thing is they've still got nobody if one of them goes down. What do you do if Carter goes down this week in game? Move Moncrief over, then move Brouiliette to Moncrief's spot, then move Judge to Brouiliette's spot?

You just don't understand how brilliant the plan is. 

Jones is the most stable genius going, he's proven he's the best. Don Matthews come again to save Canada's Team.

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

You can use Jordan Reaves of course..what u thinking MIKE!?!?!

He has an athletes physique..that's all Jones seems to see 

That being said I have never seen a GM leave his team so lean in critical areas..especially a game day roster

But yes..this is The Plan..dont question the genius that is Chris Jones

It's not like there aren't DB's out there that can be of service. Maybe not stars. But certainly good enough to be backups. Posey, Johnston, Federick, washington, just off the top of my head. Nevermind cuts from other rosters from this years TC. I'm sure you could find a hand full of guys willing to come back for a shot.