Lapolice Should Say No To Any Offers From Bob Glieberman Wettenhall In MTL

USABomberfan

12 hours ago, USABomberfan said:

My only disappointment with Lapolice's QB work is Davis in that I would have thought given his physical toolset and having Harris in the backfield that he should have been able to do better than he has in filling in. 

He's smaller and slower then LeFevour....   Davis isn't some guy with a rocket arm and quick legs.  

7 hours ago, wbbfan said:

2 years is even high.  Because of that we may have reason to hope that he will turn the corner and become an elite OC. Not holding my breath but i am hoping. This offense (talent wise) is 1 high tier wr away from being  maybe the best in my life time.  Top to bottom it would be a juggernaught.  

Are you younger than 16? If so, you get a pass ... otherwise that statement is an insult to our 2001 offense...

54 minutes ago, Atomic said:

The terms are "mind boggling" and "moot".  Don't you guys know anything.

1 minute ago, SPuDS said:

*INSERT FRYE MEME*

"Not sure if serious..."

are you serious?:D

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:28 AM, gcn11 said:

The Wetenhall's now are not the Wetenhall's of 10 years ago.  When Papa Wetenhall ran the team it could be argued that the Als had the best ownership in the league, now that the son runs the show they are a circus.

I don't know how active Roberts still is as an owner. Andrew seems to be making all the decisions now. I wonder if AC will become the Als head coach?

6 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

Well ... at least the chances then of Lapo leaving Winnipeg go way down thank god lol

If LaPo stays & Durant is released by the Als, he'd make a very good backup qb for Nichols don't you think? Those 2 were close when LaPo was the OC in Saskatchewan. Makes sense he could end up here for the right price. 

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

If LaPo stays & Durant is released by the Als, he'd make a very good backup qb for Nichols don't you think? Those 2 were close when LaPo was the OC in Saskatchewan. Makes sense he could end up here for the right price. 

I'd take him over LeFevour for sure, but I might be praying to god Nichols doesn't go down though because Durant as of late seems to be having season ending injuries.

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I don't want any Rider retreads here.

3 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

I'd take him over LeFevour for sure, but I might be praying to god Nichols doesn't go down though because Durant as of late seems to be having season ending injuries.

As a backup he might be alright.  I think Durant & Willy will be released this off season & therefore free to sign anywhere. Signing Durant was just a thought... 

17 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

Are you younger than 16? If so, you get a pass ... otherwise that statement is an insult to our 2001 offense...

9 hours ago, 17to85 said:

and 2002 was arguably better than 2001. I mean Jones had like 46 TD passes that year. That's a mind bottling number. 

the 01 team was better, but the offense was not. 

No im not 16 lol? but putting 2001 ahead of 2002 makes me wonder if you are 17. :lol: Cus 2000 wr core was all world. blink had 1 td in 2001. Sellers was here in 2002/2003. 

No, add 1 elite wr and our offense is better. Dressler, adams + new elite wr. Best rb in the league, one of the best and deepest OLs (our OL got thin quickly in the khari era. while we got better else where it wasnt on the line) And khari tossed 46 tds, but people forget the 29 picks. 

Khari + milt + bruce + blink + sellers is an incredible start to an offense. But a lack luster OL, and little to no depth after that.