Lapolice Should Say No To Any Offers From Bob Glieberman Wettenhall In MTL

USABomberfan

37 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

Am I wrong?  you love to slight the bombers whenever you get a chance. 

Like just before the wsf when I talked about how much better O'Shea was doing coaching? How he didnt get that deer in the headlights look anymore? Yeah I'm such a meanie. 

35 minutes ago, J5V said:

Like just before the wsf when I talked about how much better O'Shea was doing coaching? How he didnt get that deer in the headlights look anymore? Yeah I'm such a meanie. 

oh.. ok so 1 compliment versus 1000 insults, cheap shots and various other negatively charged ones turns you from pessimistic to optimistic..

good to know.

On 11/15/2017 at 3:35 PM, pigseye said:

Just goes to show that it's not always scheme or system that sometimes, it's the players.

The coaches too though.  Kent Austin had worn thin on his players evidenced by a strained relationship to Collaros, and a barrage of former TiCats players I hear that were taking cheapshots at him on Twitter on the way out, and Bob Young was on there doing damage control.

In our case, I've heard nothing but good from our players at MOS and Lapo as far as I know (don't know what they've said about Richie Hall).  But as has been said, a big mess like Hamilton's pretty much meant one or more coaches was going to lose their jobs.

Edited by USABomberfan

17 hours ago, SPuDS said:

oh.. ok so 1 compliment versus 1000 insults, cheap shots and various other negatively charged ones turns you from pessimistic to optimistic..

good to know.

You'e so full of it. All these posts from you yet you say nothing. Your signal to noise ratio is atrocious. 

2 hours ago, J5V said:

You'e so full of it. All these posts from you yet you say nothing. Your signal to noise ratio is atrocious. 

you clearly lack reading comprehension then.  Not my fault you don't agree with my positions or stands.   And truth be told, I don't often call you out so not quite sure where "all these posts..." and "me being full of it.." are coming from.  If you need, I can backtrack and showcase all the points of negative contention you've raised to validate my point to you further?  that or you could, you know, get over it and yourself.. own the fact your a negatron and get on with your weekend. 

whichevs.

1 hour ago, mfranc said:

So if a head coaching job comes up in BC will the Bombers let LaPo interview for it?

Our team is run by good human beings and not a bunch of self serving assholes, if Lapo wants to interview for a head coach position they'll let him, the question comes down to whether or not Lapolice wants to. He likes being in Winnipeg and he he's gonna be a spot picker when he tried the HC thing again. 

I can't even imagine Lapo leaving for a HC job honestly. He wants to be in Manitoba. Even when he did the coaches playbook he was living in Winnipeg and always flying back.

Why would the guy leave his position as the highest paid coordinator in the league whilst being second in line for the HC here if O'shea stumbles? All while being where he wants to be. That's not a bridge i'd imagine he's going to burn.

Edited by Judd

30 minutes ago, pigseye said:

You should always let a position coach interview for a HC job if the opportunity comes up, even if they are not serious about wanting it. It's a slap in the face to the other organization to just say no thanks, as we found out in the past.

First of all, he's a coordinator, not a position coach...

Secondly, of course the team would let him interview... the real question is does LaPo want to interview for a HC job?