Bombers at Shmoes GDT

Nolby

Pretty solid win last night despite a very slow start and some very uncharacteristic kicking by Medlock. That late first half TD was pretty huge in hindsight.

Adams' TD was absolutely gorgeous, and he cracked the 1,000 yard plateau last night. Randle's pick six to seal the deal was a thing of beauty.

54 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Even CBC is calling it a terror attack.   ISIS has declared war on the CFL.

Pretty crappy terrorist who shows up after the game has started. What did he get stuck in traffic? Seems to me it's more a case of a nut job being inspired by terrorists and notching the thing pretty bad.

Don't get me wrong it's sad for the people injured but 0 deaths is good news and really shows me an ineffective "terror attack. Crazies by crazy simple as that in my opinion

Just now, 17to85 said:

Pretty crappy terrorist who shows up after the game has started. What did he get stuck in traffic? Seems to me it's more a case of a nut job being inspired by terrorists and notching the thing pretty bad.

Don't get me wrong it's sad for the people injured but 0 deaths is good news and really shows me an ineffective "terror attack. Crazies by crazy simple as that in my opinion

He was probably too cheap to buy a ticket. The great news is that his diseased mind was too disorganized to do a lot of damage and hurt a lot of people.

Maybe the most key win we've had yet in a while though.  I think even with 2 games left against the Leos we got 2nd seed in the West all but locked up because now both the Esks and Ridirts would need a better record than us to have a shot at taking it.  I can't see either of them doing enough to displace us at this point.

2 hours ago, Tehedra said:

The only thing missing from this Game seems to be my favourite odds and sods post!  Do or Die whats going on with your posting its usually very soon after! :P

In the midst of a very complicated and vexing situation, which is monopolizing my time, currently.    I will be away for a while on travel and will post about a bit of upcoming adventure story................

Edited by do or die

49 minutes ago, do or die said:

In the midst of a very complicated and vexing situation, which is monopolizing my time, currently.    I will be away for a while on travel and will post about a bit of upcoming adventure story................

Well, wishing you well. And looking forward to your posts, whatever they may be about, and whenever you get around to making them. 

4 hours ago, tracker said:

He was probably too cheap to buy a ticket. The great news is that his diseased mind was too disorganized to do a lot of damage and hurt a lot of people.

That's no way to talk about Noeller, er, oh! The terrorist! I get it! ?

On 10/1/2017 at 12:31 AM, Jpan85 said:

It seems like the inserting of Santo Knox has brought up Hurls play. 

Ya kno, or having a WIL who plays the position properly may also help Hurl look better as hes not trying to do double duty?